Militant eagle

Jonny

Watching militant eagle now for the first time .. the fight scenes are pretty good .. about half hour through.. really wish I could find these movies in Cantonese/mandarin though.. some people probably like these movies dubbed.. but for me it just changes the movie.. I’ve watched Kung fu movies dubbed & then later in Cantonese/mandarin with subs & it improves the enjoyment for me so much. Wish they all came with the option of the two. Always on the look out for movies other than Shaw & golden Harvest in C/Mandarin .. but can never find them.. if anybody knows of them for sale anywhere.. would be good to know .. see them on YouTube sometimes. Always wonder where they find them. The hot the cool & the vicious was on there in Mandarin, with subs.. but was removed. But first time I watched Bruce Lee movies was in dubbed & hated it. I’ll take subs over dubbed any day! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

Watching militant eagle now for the first time .. the fight scenes are pretty good .. about half hour through.. really wish I could find these movies in Cantonese/mandarin though.. some people probably like these movies dubbed.. but for me it just changes the movie.. I’ve watched Kung fu movies dubbed & then later in Cantonese/mandarin with subs & it improves the enjoyment for me so much. Wish they all came with the option of the two. Always on the look out for movies other than Shaw & golden Harvest in C/Mandarin .. but can never find them.. if anybody knows of them for sale anywhere.. would be good to know .. see them on YouTube sometimes. Always wonder where they find them. The hot the cool & the vicious was on there in Mandarin, with subs.. but was removed. But first time I watched Bruce Lee movies was in dubbed & hated it. I’ll take subs over dubbed any day! 

Box true you are to say that the enroulent is better when watching the movies in Mandarin with suis, or even in Mandarin only ! I'm exactly like you !

• Like 2