Is this actor playing these roles?

J.J. Hayden

Question

J.J. Hayden

I'd like to hear other people's opinion if this South Korean martial arts actor Ju Ki-Won. Is playing the role of the Zombie in gold in the movie usualy know as Zombie rivals, and then as the henchman with strangely shaved head in the movie often know as Invincible Obsessed Fighter because I'm not 100%. I will first post some other pics of him and then two pics from the films in question.

Cheers

Ju1.jpg

Ju2.jpg

Ju3.jpg

Ju5.jpg

Zombie.jpg

Invincible Obsessed Fighter.jpg

Edited by Dredderick_Tatum
  • Like 2

3 answers to this question

First and fourth pictures seem to be the same man, for me, but I don't recognize him the last picture, and it seems to me that the last one and the one just above aren't the same guy either (I mean when I compare these two pictures to each other).

The second one...well, I don't really know. The mouths and eyes look similar, but I can't be sure if in the second picture, it's the same as in the first one...

• Like 3

J.J. Hayden

Just to confirm, the first four pictures are all Ju Ki-Won, it's only the last two that are in question.

• Like 4