Rebellious Reign (1980) TheKungFuRobber Films Blu Ray

TheKungFuRobber

50 minutes ago, thundered mantis said:

I've only seen the French secam version on YouTube videos and the problem to properly judge that French print is they are low res. Seems those SECAM tapes did not have as good colour rendering as the Betamax or VHS ones.

@kuenfist would you say your custom, flawed the source as it may be, is better than the Ground Zero double feature? That I think is the version to beat? 

The YouTube version from the Wu Tang Collection is my version. The Ground Zero version comes from a arabic VHS. It is a little cut and very dark. But it has a better resolution and more detail.

• Like 5

TheKungFuRobber
8 hours ago, kuenfist said:

The YouTube version from the Wu Tang Collection is my version. The Ground Zero version comes from a arabic VHS. It is a little cut and very dark. But it has a better resolution and more detail.

I remember that edition. It looked pretty horrible from what I remember. Can I have a new copy of your custom to look at?

• Like 3

thundered mantis

Of all the versions I've seen, kuenfist's one is way better than the rest. There are other versions in French in YouTube "Mantis, le tigre su Shaolin" I think they're named, and they are, very very dark, plus no detail at all.

The film's got good choreography and it's really weird.

• Like 3

Yes i can up my version .... only please explain how i can do it on a open tracker (long time ago i did this) so i can link it here.

• Like 2

thundered mantis
1 hour ago, kuenfist said:

Yes i can up my version .... only please explain how i can do it on a open tracker (long time ago i did this) so i can link it here.

I'd be very interested too in it. YouTube always means losing from the source... 

• Like 2

TheKungFuRobber

I don't think I could really do better than Kuenfist's custom to be honest. When I said "that was horrible" I meant to say that the Ground Zero DVD was horrible. Kuenfist's custom is fine.

• Like 5

TheKungFuRobber

cover.thumb.jpg.9209178eb51763bcbcc6216c48a0ece1.jpg

I made some artwork for Rebellious Reign yesterday. I'm sure there are some improvements I could make to it.

• Like 9

DragonClaws
8 hours ago, TheKungFuRobber said:

I made some artwork for Rebellious Reign yesterday. I'm sure there are some improvements I could make to it.

Great looking cover, the only thing I'd suggest to you is to darken the txt on the back of the sleeve design. It might just be me?, but its hard to read due to the txt being a similar colour to the background.

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

Great looking cover, the only thing I'd suggest to you is to darken the txt on the back of the sleeve design. It might just be me?, but its hard to read due to the txt being a similar colour to the background.

I agree, same for me here. Thanks.

• Like 4

TheKungFuRobber

I just remembered I have to expand the cover to include the fact that it contains an English dubbed mono track, and also I noticed a few typos. I'll get to it soon.

• Like 7

thundered mantis

Totally LOVE it. When you posted the Thai poster at first, I thought about using it erasing the thai lettering, and I think you nailed it. Congrats!!

• Like 5

TheKungFuRobber

https://littleshopofrobbers.onlineweb.shop/Rebellious_Reign_1980_Progressive_Region_Free_Blu_Ray/p7251321_21104446.aspx

Rebellious Reign is up and ready for hard copy orders now, I will post a link to download the film from the internet archive with art soon. Also, here's how I have altered the cover art from the last design.

cover.thumb.jpg.35143a8a9f96d8a7a91c8161a1b77ceb.jpg

• Like 8

8 hours ago, TheKungFuRobber said:

https://littleshopofrobbers.onlineweb.shop/Rebellious_Reign_1980_Progressive_Region_Free_Blu_Ray/p7251321_21104446.aspx

Rebellious Reign is up and ready for hard copy orders now, I will post a link to download the film from the internet archive with art soon. Also, here's how I have altered the cover art from the last design.

cover.thumb.jpg.35143a8a9f96d8a7a91c8161a1b77ceb.jpg

Just ordered it together with From the Highway and Invincible obsessed fighter.

Thanks for your work !

• Like 6

Will keep an eye out for this as its one of my faves-

edit just seen pre-orders are available!

Edited by northern b
  • Like 3

I just placed my order for Rebellious Reign and Ninja in the Dragons DenI plan to order From the Highway and Invincible Obsessed Fighter next. I already have the Hitman from you Robber. Great work and I cannot wait to get them!!!!! 👊👊👊👍👍👍‼‼‼‼

• Like 7

Hi, don't want to sound impatient but ordered 10 days ago, is my order likely to be posted soon? Thanks

ShawAngela
1 hour ago, saltysam said:

Hi, don't want to sound impatient but ordered 10 days ago, is my order likely to be posted soon? Thanks

I received a message today telling that my order has been dispatched, so, maybe it will be tour turn soon.

• Like 3

TheKungFuRobber
12 hours ago, saltysam said:

I'm just getting stuff sorted. sorry for the delays. most should be trhough in a couple days.

Hope you're all keeping well. :)

Edited by TheKungFuRobber
  • Like 2

TheKungFuRobber
13 hours ago, sifu iron perm said:

Order just placed for REBELLIOUS REIGN!

I can't wait!

cool. i'll have it out soon. it's a really good film.

• Like 2
  • Buddha Bless You 1

Finally received my order today!!!! Rebellious Reign and Ninja In The Dragons Den. Both look and sound excellent. I would put Rebellious Reign up against and major distributors release!!!! Great job Kungfurobber!!!!!! I will definitely be purchasing more stuff from you in the future. Awesome work brother!!!!!

• Like 6