Baaghi 4 (2022) - Tiger Shroff

AlbertV

Looks like the COVID pandemic of 2020 may have changed the producers' minds from releasing Baaghi 3 in theaters and moving it straight to digital platforms. While rumors of a theatrical re-release are still rampant, producer Sajid Nadiadwala has announced there will be a Baaghi 4, which is set to shoot soon. The film, likes is predecessors, will be a thematic/spiritual sequel which will see the return of franchise lead Tiger Shroff. It was rumored that Sara Ali Khan (the sister of famed Bollywood legend Saif Ali Khan) would be the new leading lady, but it is not true. Meanwhile, Baaghi 4 has a September 2022 release plan with production to start in December.

https://in.style.yahoo.com/no-sara-ali-khan-tiger-214823039.html
zoomtventertainment.com/bollywood/article/tiger-shroff-joins-hands-with-ahmed-khan-sajid-nadiadwala-for-baaghi-4-shoot-likely-to-begin-in-early/674102

• Like 3

It looks like Baaghi 4 has yet to be made. IMDB lists it as "announced". Tiger Shroff has completed an action movie, Heropanti 2, with a listed release date (IMDB) of 29 April 2022. "Babloo Ranawat [Tiger Shroff], a genius hacker, is tasked with tracking down Laila, the mastermind behind the world's largest cyber-crime yet to occur. Will Babloo be able to stop him?" The movie has martial arts (with the use of CGI), some humor, dance numbers, and a very nasty action villain. Shroff is currently working on an "action thriller" titled Ganapath Pt.1,  to be released in December 2022.  Heropanti 2 trailer  -  

• Like 2

I'm in no position to judge these action movies as I've only watched RRR which in some way I find comparable.

But why! on god's earth do these productions have to use slow-mo in every single shot. Clearly the talent would be there but is basically ruined by this single fact.

Really unfortunate and clearly for a lot of us a reason to give any of these a hard pass. Not to mention the song and dance numbers, although I can see myself actually enjoying it LOL.

• Like 3