Either or

Bus

What do you exactly want to know ? Which one is our favourite? Which one is the best fighter ? Or best actor ? Which one has the best or longer filmography ?

And that leads me to wonder if Wilson Tong ever played in a TV series...

• Like 2

Not even close for me, I've ALWAYS enjoyed Jack Long's acrobatic performances in all his movies. Plus he's been in some of my favorite films.

Born Invincible
The Mystery of Chess Boxing
7 Grandmasters

• Like 4

TibetanWhiteCrane

I like Wilson as a heel, hench or third badguy from the left, and in stuff like The Victim, Daggers 8, Kung Fu Genius, Snake Deadly Act etc. he is fucking phenomenal. But Jack in Seven Grandmasters, Chessboxing, World of Drunken Master and so on is just mesmerizing.... even with Joseph Kuo's crappy and unecessary editing gimmicks on top, the effort he puts into those physical performances is really mindblowing and they shine through. 

• Like 4
  • Buddha Bless You 1

Jack Long, because he's the more talented martial artist imo. Loved Wilson Tong as the assassin in Daggers 8 though!

• Like 3
  • Buddha Bless You 1

Super Ninja

Much respect for Wilson Tong, but Jack Long has a special place in my heart, much like 7 Grandmasters where I first saw him. I'll quote @TibetanWhiteCrane as no word can desribe Jack Long better, he is mesmerizing.  

• Like 4