Anybody know this movie?

J.J. Hayden

Question

J.J. Hayden

Another short vid found on an obscure part of the net, claiming to be a clip from a rare Won Jin film. I can't find the site but the clip was labelled UNKNOWN KIM WON JIN MOVIE.

I'm not too convinced of this one myself, there's a look of him but I don't think it is Won Jin. Anyway if anyone has any info at all: is it Won Jin; the name of the movie (or maybe it's a TV show); is it Korean; do you know any of the other actors; anything at all would be a great help.

Cheers

• Like 3

3 answers to this question

J.J. Hayden

It took me a while to do the research with so little to go on, but I found the answer to my question. Unfortunately my first assumption was correct, this is not Won Jin. I discovered the name of this movie (not TV show) translates to The Police, Chil-Duk And The Hairy Master. I managed to see (in an inconvinient manner) a copy of the movie and got a better look at the guy and also at the credits, which didn't show Won Jin working on this movie. So even though it's sad that it's not a lost Won Jin film, at least we have an answer.

Edited by Dredderick_Tatum
  • Like 3

ShawAngela
17 hours ago, Dredderick_Tatum said:

It took me a while to do the research with so little to go on, but I found the answer to my question. Unfortunately my first assumption was correct, this is not Won Jin. I discovered the name of this movie (not TV show) translates to The Police, Chil-Duk And The Hairy Taoist. I managed to see (in an inconvinient manner) a copy of the movie and got a better look at the guy and also at the credits, which didn't show Won Jin working on this movie. So even though it's sad that it's not a lost Won Jin film, at least we have an answer.

So, is this movie any good ? I would like to watch it too !

• Like 1

J.J. Hayden
8 minutes ago, ShawAngela said:

So, is this movie any good ? I would like to watch it too !

I'd say no. Maybe young kids would enjoy it, as that was really the market for these movies. Lots of silliness and wire-fu, but if you don't mind a bit of that for a laugh, crack on.

• Like 3