Meng Yuen Man in A Place to Call Home???

TibetanWhiteCrane

TibetanWhiteCrane

Is this Meng Yuen Man (left) as a beggar kid in A Place to Call Home? He's not credited for it anywhere, and only has one other role in 1970, also as beggar kid in Lady Of Steel, also at Shaws, where he looks very similar to this. I guess this is a judgement call question... to me it looks like him. What say yee?

vlcsnap-2021-03-18-08h21m46s149.png

• Like 1

Chu Liu Hsiang

I does look a lot like him but I'm not that good at recognizing faces. I notice that in this screenshot there seems to be a birthmark under his right eye, a similar birthmark shows on his hkmdb pic from LADY WITH A SWORD. The pic from LADY OF STEEL does not show it but could be due to pic quality. 

• Like 2

TibetanWhiteCrane

Thanks for chiming in, CLH.... I'm about 90% sure it's him. Hadn't noticed the birthmark thing though.

• Like 2

One can see the same little mark in the picture of his from Lady with a sword on hkmdb and in the picture you show, he looks very much like in the picture from Trilogy of swordsmanship on hkmdb too, and on several other pictures from there, he not only has the mark near his right eye , but he also has one under his right eye. However, in the picture from Lovers blades, he doesn't have any...

But your pictures looks a lot like him, and also, reminds me of his picture from The black panther 1969...

• Like 2