The 88 Films Blu-Ray Thread

Chemical Lemon

1 minute ago, ZenkaigerBat said:

You might be right on Righting Wrongs maybe released by Eureka, just like i have a feeling they may release Fong Sai Yuk and Shanghai Express.   I would love to see Donnie Yen's flims including the Tiger Cage 1& 2.

I would hope we'd see in the line of Duty 4 though with Cynthia Khan included I consider that one of her films as well maybe an in the line of duty 1-4 box set

• Like 4

1 hour ago, actionfan93 said:

I would hope we'd see in the line of Duty 4 though with Cynthia Khan included I consider that one of her films as well maybe an in the line of duty 1-4 box set

Hopefully, Yes Madam remastered.  🤞🤞🤞

• Like 5

I heard the snake was fake and they had it on string I also think the cat was on some sort of harness the way that was pulled around was quite shocking to be honest maybe that’s why it’s cut the abuse to the cat and not the snake??

37 minutes ago, ZenkaigerBat said:

Ill shut up and Let 88 Flims take my money!!!!

I see Jackie lost a couple of teeth fighting Hwang those kicks man!!!

• Like 4

• Administrator

I thought some of you might find this (vaguely) interesting, or helpful as a sleeping aid :wink:- I was interviewed last week for Asian Movie Pulse by writer Panos Kotzathanasis. My thanks to them for reaching out and asking me to do this. You can check it out here: https://asianmoviepulse.com/2021/01/interview-with-robert-p-kung-fu-bob-obrien/

Thanks to everyone for your continued support of my work. In addition to more for 88 Films I've got soon-to-be-revealed work for

Author Scott Blasingame (our very own @ShaOW!linDude), TVP - The Vengeance Pack, Scorpion Releasing, my first piece for Vinegar Syndrome, and more coming soon. So stay tuned...

• Like 15
  • Buddha Bless You 2

1 hour ago, KUNG FU BOB said:

I thought some of you might find this (vaguely) interesting, or helpful as a sleeping aid :wink:- I was interviewed last week for Asian Movie Pulse by writer Panos Kotzathanasis. My thanks to them for reaching out and asking me to do this. You can check it out here: https://asianmoviepulse.com/2021/01/interview-with-robert-p-kung-fu-bob-obrien/

Thanks to everyone for your continued support of my work. In addition to more for 88 Films I've got soon-to-be-revealed work for

Author Scott Blasingame (our very own @ShaOW!linDude), TVP - The Vengeance Pack, Scorpion Releasing, my first piece for Vinegar Syndrome, and more coming soon. So stay tuned...

I'd literally just finished reading this article, well done my friend you've finally started to get a wider audience and hopefully it'll keep growing. Nice read was good to learn about the man behind the pencil. I keep posting your cover art all around the Facebook pages in the hope that it'll draw more peoples attention to these great releases and hopefully encourage more people from all over to support 88 Films.

I'm always looking forward to seeing the new cover art for these movie's and wait in anticipation for the Armour Of God reveal!

Thanks for your efforts brother!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, KUNG FU BOB said:

Great interview, can't wait to see your upcoming work.

• Like 3

On 2/8/2021 at 10:06 AM, thehangman said:

Anyone know if snake in the eagles will include the orginal music from the rank video release?

Technically, it's not original but a soundtrack produced without copyrighted music (see them listed underneath this video).

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, saltysam said:

I got Maximum Risk last week- nice slip but think it's the old transfer which is solid enough.

Nice, still waiting for mine to arrive.  No big deal if it's the old transfer as long as it works.  Haven't seen neither Maximum Risk or Double Team since 2015.

• Like 2

On 2/10/2021 at 8:03 PM, chen lung said:

Technically, it's not original but a soundtrack produced without copyrighted music (see them listed underneath this video).

i think the original music was composed by Jean-Michel Jarre 

Edited by Graysman
  • Like 3

Master with OK Fingers

Received my Double Team & Nowhere to Run and now a shipment notification from 88 for Young Master. gonna be a good week!

• Like 4

I just got Double Team and Maximum Risk  two hours ago from the mail.   The day JCVD blu-rays graced thru the mailbox was important but it was Tuesday!

• Like 2

Master with OK Fingers
7 hours ago, ShawAngela said:

Well...I ordered Young Master a Looooong time ago from Zoom.uk, and still haven't received any notification of shipment...

I think it's only 88 who ship early and everyone else will have to wait until the release date of the 22nd?

• Like 3