The 88 Films Blu-Ray Thread

Chemical Lemon

3 minutes ago, Master with OK Fingers said:

Lol no problem, I will watch for that in future. But how many decades is classed as long enough! Please let me know, I'm dying to let you know what happens at the end of Titanic lol

You mean Leo becomes forzen intime and wakes up in the 2020's and Billy Zane  is this insane mad man with over 20 tv sets and is immortal???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Master with OK Fingers
6 minutes ago, SpartainX said:

You mean Leo becomes forzen intime and wakes up in the 2020's and Billy Zane  is this insane mad man with over 20 tv sets and is immortal???

Shhhhh🤫 were not supposed to say anything! Lol😜

Edited by Master with OK Fingers

2 hours ago, Master with OK Fingers said:

Shhhhh🤫 were not supposed to say anything! Lol😜

Oh right, my bad .   But the movie is good though with Leo doing Kung Fu along side Billy Zane.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chen lung said:

Can you please edit your post to remove spoilers?:smile

Taken care of for you guys - spoiler tag added.

• Like 4

Master with OK Fingers
6 hours ago, thekfc said:

Taken care of for you guys - spoiler tag added.

Thanks, I didn't even know you could do that lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, actionfan93 said:

@Irongod2112 any chance we see Above the Law/Righting wrongs with the 3 cuts including the english dub hong kong version from Star TV,Tiger Cage and Tiger Cage 2 from either Eureka or 88 Films?

Those would be dream additions to my collection, as would the Yuen Biao neo-Noir Classic ON THE RUN, with important onscreen story text restored that’s missing from DVD releases I believe.

Edited by WaverBoy
  • Like 6

On 9/4/2020 at 7:16 PM, actionfan93 said:

@Irongod2112 any chance we see Above the Law/Righting wrongs with the 3 cuts including the english dub hong kong version from Star TV,Tiger Cage and Tiger Cage 2 from either Eureka or 88 Films?

Righting Wrongs is definitely coming at some point and of course we will do all 3 cuts. :)

I'm interested in getting quite a few Yuen Biao films out there including my personal favorite Dreadnaught!!

I can't say which label or when but plan on the following at some point, some sooner than others. ;)

Dreadnaught

Righting Wrongs

Knockabout

Prodigal Son

Ice Man Cometh

On the Run

The Champions

• Like 16

On 9/14/2020 at 12:58 PM, Irongod2112 said:

Righting Wrongs is definitely coming at some point and of course we will do all 3 cuts. :)

I'm interested in getting quite a few Yuen Biao films out there including my personal favorite Dreadnaught!!

I can't say which label or when but plan on the following at some point, some sooner than others. ;)

Dreadnaught

Righting Wrongs

Knockabout

Prodigal Son

Ice Man Cometh

On the Run

The Champions

@Irongod2112 that is great to hear I hope Tiger cage 1 and 2 will happen as well as all 3 are must buys for me and I will be highly hoping 88 films and Eureka can secure the rights to my favorite girls with guns movies I assume if the rights can be secured you will have both or either one release the best films of Yukari Oshima, Moon Lee, Cynthia Khan, Cynthia Rothrock as well as your proposed Michelle Yeoh films

Edited by actionfan93
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Irongod2112 said:

Dreadnaught

Righting Wrongs

Knockabout

Prodigal Son

Ice Man Cometh

On the Run

The Champions

Now that's what I call a collection! :D

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Irongod2112 said:

Dreadnaught

Righting Wrongs

Knockabout

Prodigal Son

Ice Man Cometh

On the Run

The Champions

I am amped beyond belief at your list here!!!!!!! 💜🤓💜🤓💜

• Like 5

All of those would be amazing to see on blu ray.

I'll throw my hat into the ring for Spooky Encounters II, specifically. Would love to see that in 1080p glory!

I'm really loving the artwork on the current releases and I'm hoping this continues with the new ones, too - Kung Fu Bob's art is incredible and just keeps getting better.

• Like 5

Master with OK Fingers
On 9/14/2020 at 6:58 PM, Irongod2112 said:

Dreadnaught

Righting Wrongs

Knockabout

Prodigal Son

Ice Man Cometh

On the Run

The Champions

Absolutely fantastic set of releases. Everybody better start saving!

• Like 3

I own these on regular DVD but would easily upgrade to Blu Ray!!!  

The only thing that would make the releases truly top notch would be covers created by Kung Fu Bob!!!  His artwork pops off the shelf and alone is worth an ugrade made all the better by the best visual and audio presentation we can get!!!  

• Like 6

The Master - Tsui Hark

This has just been made available to purchase on the 88Film Store website and it's another MUST OWN release!

It's currently 14.99 with free shipping within the UK and 5 pounds for standard international airmail shipping.

No wires… No CGI… Just Pure Action

Acclaimed director / producer Tsui Hark (Once Upon a Time in China Trilogy, The Killer, A Better Tomorrow) presents the story of a young Kung Fu champion (Jet Li, star of Hero, Kiss of the Dragon, Unleashed) who becomes embroiled in a violent vendetta against his former master, and must use his amazing martial arts skills to survive on the brutal streets of downtown L.A!

Reel after reel of fast, street-effective martial arts culminates in an incredible one-on-one finale between Jet Li and Light Welterweight World Kickboxing Champion, Jerry Trimble.

SPECIAL FEATURES

• [Limited Edition Slipcase]
  • [Limited A3 Poster]
  • [Limited Postcards x 4]
  • New artwork from R.P. “Kung Fu Bob” O’Brien [check out his webshop for awesome kung fu prints here]
  • New 2K Remaster from The Original 35mm Negatives in 1.85:1 Aspect Ratio
  • Cantonese mono (original theatrical mix)
  • Cantonese mono (2020 remastered mix)
  • New Cantonese 5.1 Re-Mix
  • English mono (Export Version)
  • English 5.1 Surround
  • Audio Commentary with Big Mike Leeder and Arne Venema
  • Audio Commentary by R.P. “Kung Fu Bob” O’Brien
  • NEW - An Interview with actor/ stuntman John Kreng
  • [Archive] The Insider: An Interview with Stuntman and Author John Kreng
  • [Archive] Crystal Clear: An Interview with Leading-Lady Crystal Kwok
  • [Archive] The Master: An Interview with Yuen Wah
  • Original Trailer
  • English Trailer