The 88 Films Blu-Ray Thread

Chemical Lemon

Getting the US boxset means paying nearly triple the price due to the current shipping rate. If you're willing to pay that much, more power to you (cause I will 😈).

Edited by DiP
  • Like 1

Has In the line of Duty 3 ever had a UK release before? I've seen Yes Madam, Royal Warriors and part 4 but don't think i've ever seen no.3. Is it any good?

Edited by andy338
  • Like 1

sifu iron perm
41 minutes ago, andy338 said:

Has In the line of Duty 3 ever had a UK release before? I've seen Yes Madam, Royal Warriors and part 4 but don't think i've ever seen no.3. Is it any good?

Yes as Force of the Dragon..

Force of the Dragon - video artwork

i have this version. 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, andy338 said:

It is good.

I also think that Michiko Nishiwaki gave one of her best performance in that movie.

• Like 2
  • Buddha Bless You 1

thundered mantis

Awesome boxset! Will it be region A locked? I do have a multiregion BD player, but it´s not on my kung fu telly lol. Does anyone know of an UHD player with DV and multiregion BD and not overly expensive?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, sifu iron perm said:

Yes as Force of the Dragon..

Force of the Dragon - video artwork

i have this version. 

Thanks, I was wondering if it had another name like Yes Madam had Police Assassins. I watched the trailer on youtube and it looks familiar but I can't fully recall watching it. Years ago I bought a bunch of vcds home from a trip to Hong Kong and I think it could've been one of them. There were no english subs on some of them and that could be why I don't remember much about it but the action seemed familiar. I'll definitely have to pick up the UK release.

• Like 3
  • Buddha Bless You 1

WOW In The Line of Duty III finally in HD release

This is the big surprise here! The rest already have had multiple HD releases in the past (although it's always nice to have more releases)

MUST BUY

• Like 6

God of Gamblers is going to be released in March. I love the film but I think it's a bit of a missed opportunity to not release a boxset with all the films.

• Like 7