The 88 Films Blu-Ray Thread

Chemical Lemon

7 minutes ago, Drunken Monk said:

From 88 Films…

424FC690-0D66-442A-92D8-9E6EDB3DDB1F.jpeg

Congrats on 88 Films for making the right decision, extremely happy they've listened and dropped Bey. Hopefully it's not too late for them to repair the bridges that have been burnt, though I fear the damage may already be done to many people.

• Like 7
  • Buddha Bless You 2

TigerCage1990
24 minutes ago, Drunken Monk said:

In the Line of Duty 4 coming too…

5B925D3F-1BDE-44B1-8C30-A0E266ADAB8E.jpeg

Not the smartest idea  having the sex offender in their company causing great people who's done more good than Bey to leave.  I'm glad they  see the error of their ways but In The Line of Duty IV is great too.  Now i'm picturing Donnie beating up Bey.

• Like 3

On a different note, it seems that we’re not getting an In the Line of Duty box-set. Some people expected we would after getting a Tiger Cage set.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Drunken Monk said:

On a different note, it seems that we’re not getting an In the Line of Duty box-set. Some people expected we would after getting a Tiger Cage set.

That would be nine films all up, so rather understandable that they opted to not do a box set.

Edited by De Ming Li
  • Like 3

So it sounds like the extent of his involvement was setting up some interviews and including an old audio commentary.  Bey should have never been brought on I think everyone can agree on that just a shame this happened at all. Hopefully 88 can repair those relationships and these releases can keep getting the best treatment.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, TibetanWhiteCrane said:

I've never seen a bigger bunch of drama queens in my life. 

Looking at people's reactions on Twitter, I can only surmise that if there's something worse than virtue signaling, it's when those people do it until they get what they want, and then still bitch on social media about whether or not the official apology was sincere.

• Like 7
  • Angry 1

19 minutes ago, Drunken Monk said:

It was said a while back that it was not allowed to be done with the first two movies included. I'm more surprised that 3-5 aren't being done as a set. I'm curious at what the status of 3 is. I know it's getting a release, but weird to not see it teased before 4.

Edited by bickle14
  • Like 3

TibetanWhiteCrane
15 minutes ago, DrNgor said:

Looking at people's reactions on Twitter, I can only surmise that if there's something worse than virtue signaling, it's when those people do it until they get what they want, and then still bitch on social media about whether or not the official apology was sincere.

No amount of money that would make me be on Twitter.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, bickle14 said:

It was said a while back that it was not allowed to be done with the first two movies included. I'm more surprised that 3-5 aren't being done as a set. I'm curious at what the status of 3 is. I know it's getting a release, but weird to not see it teased before 4.

There‘s still hope for Eureka. Since 88 Films only has US rights, I’m assuming Eureka are putting it out in the UK. Perhaps they’ll put out a box-set.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, TibetanWhiteCrane said:

No amount of money that would make me be on Twitter.

It was a necessary evil for me when Facebook stopped letting me post links to my website there.

• Like 2

This whole Logan thing with hang around for a while. First there was the outrage. Then there was the outrage at the outrage. Then there was the outrage at the lack of apology. Then there was outrage at the apology. And now there’s outrage at the outage at the apology.

• Like 5
  • Haha 11

1 hour ago, Drunken Monk said:

On a different note, it seems that we’re not getting an In the Line of Duty box-set.

I would like to hear the audio commentary after the somewhat middling effort by Stefan Hammond and Michael Wong for Hong Kong Legends.

Edited by Cognoscente
  • Like 1
  • Buddha Bless You 1

31 minutes ago, Drunken Monk said:

This whole Logan thing with hang around for a while. First there was the outrage. Then there was the outrage at the outrage. Then there was the outrage at the lack of apology. Then there was outrage at the apology. And now there’s outrage at the outage at the apology.

Funny how its the same guys who just got what they begged for who is now crying that the statement wasnt excactly how they would put it themselves. Theres just no pleasing these guys lol   

• Like 6
  • Angry 1

I'm more than happy to start supporting them again. They did something I couldn't support, they listened, and they got rid of him. Better than some companies that don't do anything. I'm just happy they listened.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Drunken Monk said:

I'm just waiting for it to go Beyond Outrage. Or is the next phase Outrage Coda?

MV5BMjMwMzczMjE1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTEyMzY1MDE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg.827f7b5f4f520371ed4eb53d51f6a2e8.jpg

Apologies in advance to anyone offended by the first three letters of 'beyond'.

• Haha 7

11 minutes ago, Omni Dragon said:

I'm just waiting for it to go Beyond Outrage. Or is the next phase Outrage Coda?

MV5BMjMwMzczMjE1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTEyMzY1MDE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg.827f7b5f4f520371ed4eb53d51f6a2e8.jpg

Outrage: Electric Boogaloo

• Haha 3

Maybe now they can get back to that Master With Cracked Fingers ultra mega edition that I like to imagine they are working on.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Drunken Monk said:

But I assume all 4 are coming they showed 4 and have 1 and 2 so I assume 3 is coming as well 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Omni Dragon said:

I will never look at Beyblade the same way again.

• Haha 2