The 88 Films Blu-Ray Thread

Chemical Lemon

Super Ninja
10 hours ago, DrNgor said:

I'm sure there are a handful people who want a good copy of Eye for an Eye or The Octagon. Although I can't imagine anybody wanting anything he did from Hitman onward.

And I'm one of them. I'll be the first in line if 88 releases those two.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, DiP said:

How many copies are there for sale? I wish 88 Films and Eureka would show a counter of how many copies that are left after a certain number like VS does.

• Like 1

AlexanderFu

Here is my summer haul, mostly 88's so here I put it.

Whoever started the 88., Arrow and Eureka threads, I blame you! :cool: (3 more orders still to come).179973734_0MABU-RAYS.thumb.jpg.2d10f41f2c9ad2ba4b0a4ba153755755.jpg

• Like 9
  • Buddha Bless You 1

sifu iron perm
1 hour ago, Graysman said:

88 films Flying Guillotine part II more epic this around 

34B70172-28F9-4A71-864D-9DB0A19B3C82.jpeg

Do you actually share a room in the 88 head office?always getting releases early! Lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, sifu iron perm said:

Do you actually share a room in the 88 head office?always getting releases early! Lol

Nah just a top fan of theirs thats all  :smile

• Like 4
  • Buddha Bless You 1

On 8/2/2022 at 12:42 PM, sifu iron perm said:

Looks like they shipped Flying Guillotine II early. I ordered it off Amazon (Canada) and it arrived today.

• Like 2
  • Buddha Bless You 1

HeavenSword
48 minutes ago, Graysman said:

88 films Framed looks awesome Love the original poster artwork on flying guillotine part II sorry @KUNG FU BOB I still rate yours very highly but decided to go with this 

2ED1192D-5D93-427E-A75C-9DAB1FA40103.jpeg

Man, I’m definitely framing that Tiger Cage poster when I get mine . Nice ! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, HeavenSword said:

Man, I’m definitely framing that Tiger Cage poster when I get mine . Nice ! 

it's definitely worth framing this bad boy

• Like 2

It looks like Yes, Madam artwork is in the background too. I guess they are the ones doing it in the US?

"On The Run check discs are here... the wait is nearly over.

We will be announcing our Q4 shortly so make sure you keep up to date by following us! We have so much to get excited for. Uncut Category 3 madness! Italian gore! HK action and classic kung fu re releases! Psycho slashers and British boxsets! Something for everybody."

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'FO ON THE POLAND technicolor CHECK CHEKDS ONLY DISC'

Edited by bickle14
  • Like 3
  • Buddha Bless You 1

2 hours ago, bickle14 said:

It looks like Yes, Madam artwork is in the background too. I guess they are the ones doing it in the US?

"On The Run check discs are here... the wait is nearly over.

We will be announcing our Q4 shortly so make sure you keep up to date by following us! We have so much to get excited for. Uncut Category 3 madness! Italian gore! HK action and classic kung fu re releases! Psycho slashers and British boxsets! Something for everybody."

Yes, Madam | aka Police Assassins (1985) Review | cityonfire.com

Definitely Yes Madam artwork! I wonder if this will be a Eureka partner release or different, considering what happened with Police Story 3.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, panzer said:

Yes, Madam | aka Police Assassins (1985) Review | cityonfire.com

Definitely Yes Madam artwork! I wonder if this will be a Eureka partner release or different, considering what happened with Police Story 3.

I doubt it is a partner release. I would imagine it was very intentional for them to put that in the background after Eureka's announcements to clue in on it being on the way.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bickle14 said:

I doubt it is a partner release. I would imagine it was very intentional for them to put that in the background after Eureka's announcements to clue in on it being on the way.

What happened with Police Story 3? Is 88Films making a US release that might differ from the Eureka one? 

2 hours ago, JCLegend86 said:

What happened with Police Story 3? Is 88Films making a US release that might differ from the Eureka one? 

Those are two separate releases. It's not a partner release like Arrow has been doing for Region A with some of the ones Eureka has put out in Region B.

• Like 1

actionfan93

if 88 puts out an In the line of duty box set I will probably double dip that being said I think 88 is hinting they are putting out girls with guns releases in the future with that photo if so I wonder what films they have secured the rights to with both Eureka and 88 putting them out we should see the best of genre in the near future as limited editions I assume

• Like 1

Master with OK Fingers

Slightly off topic, but does anyone know if anything has happened to 88's Mardi Gras Massacre? I have had my ordered cancelled by Amazon?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1