On 4/23/2022 at 9:14 AM, Graysman said:

Tiger cage 1-3 artwork 

CD2EBCA3-9BB0-433B-A998-60F53DB85D42.jpeg

Yessss! This is a must. Now bring on Drunken Tai Chi and Wing Chun 

• Like 9

FightingFool
33 minutes ago, AslanBey said:

damn all deluxe editions? will be expensive

Yup. Well at least now seems they will be released on same day. Going to get both as deluxe or wait standard releases. I am not into these more expensive releases in general but of those few I own as DL(Erotic ghost story, armour of god, robotrix and young master) books are excellent. So it bit encourages to get these 2 rather sooner than later...It`s of course good these boxes make money for label but bad for those who rather prefer regular release without physical extra stuff, need to wait months more.

• Like 4
  • Buddha Bless You 1

1 hour ago, FightingFool said:

Yup. Well at least now seems they will be released on same day. Going to get both as deluxe or wait standard releases. I am not into these more expensive releases in general but of those few I own as DL(Erotic ghost story, armour of god, robotrix and young master) books are excellent. So it bit encourages to get these 2 rather sooner than later...It`s of course good these boxes make money for label but bad for those who rather prefer regular release without physical extra stuff, need to wait months more.

I actually wait for the standard releases too, I love the disc content but i'm just not interested in booklets & posters etc. It'd be good if the standard editions were made available on the original release date for those that want them, or do most prefer the deluxe?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, andy338 said:

I actually wait for the standard releases too, I love the disc content but i'm just not interested in booklets & posters etc. It'd be good if the standard editions were made available on the original release date for those that want them, or do most prefer the deluxe?

I am definitely  the deluxetype customer, especially for those movies I know and like (YM, AOG for now). I havent seen  the Yuen biao movies but Im definitely going for deluxe. As mentioned it is good for everyone when these releases make money. 

In times where you can get digital media in high quality and for a similar price, the packaging and poster booklet etc. are the main reasons for me to buy them. 

5 hours ago, TheFlyingPanda said:

Yessss! This is a must. Now bring on Drunken Tai Chi and Wing Chun 

Signed.

Whats the situation with the Jet Li movies besides OUATIC. Boy would I love deluxe editions for Fongsaiyuk, taichi etc. Please some label get themmmm

Edited by AslanBey
  • Like 8
  • Buddha Bless You 2

8 hours ago, Graysman said:

Righting wrongs 

3D2FF0F8-70E7-4C23-B371-DCBA4D224464.jpeg

Phenomenal cover art on this and tiger cage trilogy. Just one small thing i noticed that i cant unsee. The placement of the yeun baio choking out the guy and cynthia getting kicked on bottom left makes it look like shes being kicked by bobble head yeun biao. Lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

First and Foremost, wow such Awesome News!!  Secondly does anyone know if these Yuen Baio films are apart of 88 Films US release Catalog?

• Like 2

actionfan93
9 hours ago, Graysman said:

Righting wrongs 

3D2FF0F8-70E7-4C23-B371-DCBA4D224464.jpeg

Yes another great cover and a must buy I hope if they do girls with guns in the future the covers are as good as these I can just imagine one for Angel maybe Angel 1-3 boxset,In the line of Duty 1-4 box set and Killer Angels and any others they could end up doing but those first 5 I could see potentially getting deluxe editions being the 5 most well known of the genre

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Red Lion said:

Phenomenal cover art on this and tiger cage trilogy. Just one small thing i noticed that i cant unsee. The placement of the yeun baio choking out the guy and cynthia getting kicked on bottom left makes it look like shes being kicked by bobble head yeun biao. Lol.

I thought the exact same at first sight

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

May be an image of 4 people and text

Tiger Cage Trilogy - DELUXE COLLECTOR'S EDITION [Blu-ray]

Pre Order now on AMAZON
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tig.../dp/B09YMNZ4S3/ref=sr_1_18...

EXTRAS & FEATURES ALL TBC

Brand-new artwork by Sean Longmore • 100 page booklet featuring interviews with Vincent Lyn, Stephan Berwick & Michael Woods by Matthew Edwards

TIGER CAGE I // Remastered 2K Transfer from the Original Negative • 2.0 English Mono • 2.0 Cantonese Mono with English Subtitles • Audio commentary with Kenneth Brorsson and Phil Gillon of the Podcast On Fire Network • Audio Commentary with Frank Djeng and Vincent Lyn • Vincent Lyn never before seen ‘Behind-the-scenes’ • Donnie Yen - Interview • Alternate and Extended Shots • Triads - Easter Egg with Vincent Lyn and Frank Djeng • Original Hong Kong Trailer • English Trailer

TIGER CAGE II // Remastered 2K Transfer in original Aspect Ratio from the Original Negative of the Hong Kong Cut & Malaysian Cut • 2.0 English Mono • 2.0 Cantonese Mono with English Subtitles • Original Hong Kong Trailer

TIGER CAGE III // Remastered 2K Transfer from the Original Negative • 2.0 English Mono • 2.0 Cantonese Mono with English Subtitles • Audio commentary by Kenneth Brorsson & Phil Gillon of the Podcast On Fire Network • English Titles • Original Hong Kong Trailer

• Like 8

So by reckoning in the next few months

Half A Loaf Of Kung Fu

Killer Meteors

Martial Club

Human Lanterns

Flying Guillotine 2

Drive 4K

Dragons Forever 4K

Tiger Cage Trilogy

Righting Wrongs

On The Run

and Seventh Curse which i don't want. And that's not including the next Arrow Shaw box,the ongoing Eureka's and the BL 4k Box. Hope these are spaced out,my wallet will not cope :blush

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

Super Ninja
52 minutes ago, saltysam said:

Half A Loaf Of Kung Fu

Killer Meteors

Martial Club

Human Lanterns

Flying Guillotine 2

Drive 4K

Dragons Forever 4K

Tiger Cage Trilogy

Righting Wrongs

On The Run

and Seventh Curse which i don't want. And that's not including the next Arrow Shaw box,the ongoing Eureka's and the BL 4k Box. Hope these are spaced out,my wallet will not cope :blush

And Hero (1997).

Has BL box been confirmed? 

• Like 2

TheFlyingPanda
1 hour ago, bickle14 said:

Bruce Lee 4K Box set is rumored by Arrow.

Great... I already brought the Shout Factory and Criterion ones. Arrow will probably have such nice artwork and presentation, we will all be enticed to triple dip.

If anyone wants to bring an new Bruce Lee Set to the market they have to give us something we never had.. maybe include the last two (Newest) documentaries, everything else the other sets had gathered in one. Throw in the Movie "Marlow" The Episode of Ironside, the episod he guest stared in Blondie, and Here Comes The Bride all as Bonus features. Include His interviews and recordings from the older "intercepting Fist" DVD, a extensive booklet with Photos, posters and Lobby cards. 

• Like 8
  • Buddha Bless You 1

On 4/25/2022 at 5:03 PM, BigDruDogg said:

First and Foremost, wow such Awesome News!!  Secondly does anyone know if these Yuen Baio films are apart of 88 Films US release Catalog?

DiabolikDVD hinted on twitter that Righting Wrongs will be getting a US release from someone else.

• Like 4

sifu iron perm
On 4/26/2022 at 6:53 PM, saltysam said:

Half A Loaf Of Kung Fu

Killer Meteors

Martial Club

Human Lanterns

Flying Guillotine 2

Drive 4K

Dragons Forever 4K

Tiger Cage Trilogy

Righting Wrongs

On The Run

A cool 500 quid..no problem. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2