The 88 Films Blu-Ray Thread

Chemical Lemon

7 hours ago, FightingFool said:

Someoe who played henchman of Michiko Nishiwaki in Outlaw brothers "leaked" 88 films has plan to release it. Hopefully it happens, while movie has bit too much comedy in action it certainly delivers.

Hmm not one I was expecting but it does confirm 88 films entry into the girls with guns arena if true I wonder what else they have planned for girls with guns with both them and Eureka releasing girls with guns I hope we see all the gems 

• Like 4
  • Buddha Bless You 1

19 hours ago, FightingFool said:

Some1 who played henchman of Michiko Nishiwaki in Outlaw brothers "leaked" 88 films has plan to release it. Hopefully it happens, while movie has bit too much comedy in action it certainly delivers.

I hope you find out more about a potential release I wonder what others could potentially get a release now I do think this potentially increases the chances that Killer Angels and Beauty Investigator are likely to get releases Angel speaks for itself aside from those 3 not really sure what else we could see Mission of Condor starring Moon Lee and Simon Yam would have been a good one but it got an SD full screen release in 2020 in Germany as far as I know that one has not been restored but who knows

• Like 3

7 hours ago, sifu iron perm said:

No need to purchase again, for me! 

I wouldnt neither. But i missed the first limited edition and own just the bluray without slipcase. So i ordered it from amazon i hope they also dispatch it soon like the others.

• Like 5
  • Buddha Bless You 1

On 10/6/2021 at 6:40 PM, saltysam said:

88 have commented over at BD.Com, going to be more delays to th Shaw titles, looks like Feb and March next year now for most of them.

Am actually ok with that, wallet can recover from black friday and Christmas. But still hope they can put out Flag of iron on December. 

• Like 2

I really hope ARMOUR OF GOD goes up for preorder somewhere affordable. Shipping costs from Amazon UK to the US is absolutely outrageous. Ditto for when 88 finally puts it up.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, SuperTiaanBro said:

Ordered my first 88Films release 3 days ago. I can't wait for it to come!

What did you order?

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, SuperTiaanBro said:

Spiritual Kung Fu

Good Choice. I highly recommend all the Jackie movies from 88! If you can find better releases of those movies on this planet I'll eat my shoe!

• Like 7

Master with OK Fingers
I have a feeling that this is going be my favourite yet from 88 or Eureka. This just looks absolutely amazing, right from @KUNG FU BOB amazing artwork to all those lovely audio options. Not to mention an absolute fantastic film to go with it. Cannot wait for this!  

20211019_213248.jpg

Edited by Master with OK Fingers
  • Like 9
  • Buddha Bless You 1

SuperTiaanBro
3 hours ago, Master with OK Fingers said:
I have a feeling that this is going be my favourite yet from 88 or Eureka. This just looks absolutely amazing, right from @KUNG FU BOB amazing artwork to all those lovely audio options. Not to mention an absolute fantastic film to go with it. Cannot wait for this!  

20211019_213248.jpg

Can't wait for the release. Armour of God is an absolute Jackie classic.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Master with OK Fingers said:

20211019_213248.jpg

It's going to be a legendary release!

• Like 7

Happily it’s now up for pre-order at DiabolikDVD! $40 shipped to the US. Definitely cheaper than Amazon UK. I reserved my copy! Super stoked!!!

https://www.diabolikdvd.com/product/armour-of-god-le-88-films-uk-blu-ray-region-b-preorder/

On 10/19/2021 at 3:23 AM, Drunksnake said:

FB_IMG_1634574137357.jpg.eb1d52e1b34fd496fc241e1803ea597a.jpg

Kung Fu Bob, this may be your finest work yet. Congratulations sir.

• Like 7
  • Buddha Bless You 1