Vanquish (2021) - Ruby Rose, Morgan Freeman

AlbertV

A mother, Victoria (Rose), is trying to put her dark past as a Russian drug courier behind her, but retired cop Damon (Freeman) forces Victoria to do his bidding by holding her daughter hostage. Now, Victoria must use guns, guts, and a motorcycle to take out a series of violent gangsters — or she may never see her child again.

image.png.376f721d83629d2739f190aba9265c4b.png

The film goes On Demand and Digital on April 23 and then Blu-Ray and DVD on April 27.

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 2

An embarrassment from start to finish. I literally had to force myself to finish this. Worst movie I've watched in a long time. Freeman must be either broke or out of his god damn mind to take part in this. Do yourself a favour and avoid this steaming pile of horse shit at all cost. Rant over!

• Like 4

Super Ninja

Vanquish had that DTV aura about it and I already crossed it off my watch list but then I've seen it found its way to the big screen which got me thinking it can't be that bad. Wrong. Vanquish is truly a pile of shite with absolutely no redeeming quality whatsoever and it doesn't deserve to be called an action movie. Big minus for everyone involved in my book, I'd suggest finding a better way to spend 90 minutes of your life, it won't be hard and they are too precious to be wasted on this rubbish. 

• Like 3