7 Lucky Ninja Kids

Guest MacLeod613

Guest MacLeod613

I watched this recently for the second time (it was one of the first kung fu movies I ever saw)

Can anybody recommend a way to help me GET THE FERSHLUGGINAH THEME SONG OUT OF MY HEAD???

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rederror

lol i remember this little classic. i saw it as a years ago and despite the age of the kids it has some decent action in all honesty. I had it on vhs here in the UK under the tltle: 7 Lucky Kids

Must give this another look sometime.

Guest Atomic Mystery Monster

You've gotta love a martial arts movie whose theme song is a blatant rip-off of Madonna's "Like A Virgin". If I remember correctly, the movie's original name was LUCKY 7 and there's a sequel floating around out there.

There's also an unrelated movie called 37 NINJA KIDS that I suspect was retitled to cash in on 7 LUCKY NINJA KIDS. I've also seen references to Earl Owensby Productions being involved in its distribution, but I haven't found any actual proof yet.

Oh, and on Brentwood DVD, there's a brief copyright screen at the end of the movie that mysteriously gets cut before to you read it. I'd love to know what the deal with that is.

Guest Liu chung liang

the US version was released as 7 Ninja Kids. who-ever got the idea to make a martial art film using children probably saw Young Dragons: The Kung Fu Kids, starring Chan Wai Lau. if u seen this flick... in 7 lucky, one of the villians mention the 3 kung fu kids if you notice.

Archived