Rare Moon Lee pics at Hospital

Guest wolf

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ToothbrushFu

Presumably that's from the accident on Devil Hunters when they blew up the house before everyone had jumped out. Did Sibelle Hu also get injured at the same time?

Guest jmungus
Shes a real trooper! Its a testiment of how much heart and guts she carry. She got my repect for life!

i 2nd that. and she does also get my respect for showing me a good time last night ..... :eek :smokin ;) .... when i incidentally watched angel terminators 2 :D

go girl

Moon, Sibelle and I think Alex Man (don’t remember) were supposed to jump out the window just before the explosion. But due to the wrong rigging of the charge, it went off before the jump. Actual footage of the incident was used in the movie . It's somewhat creepy to watch, knowing that they were really burning alive

I believe Sibelle suffered the most of the three. She was totally engulfed in flames. I think after that she never looked as pretty as before…

As for Moon – she’s probably the toughest pretty girl in HK movie industry

Guest ToothbrushFu

I don't think it was Alex Man, it was some guy I don't know. But yeah, Sibelle looks like a burning cinder on her way down - both women get engulfed in a fireball but Moon is moving faster so she doesn't get it so bad. You can also see the footage (and Moon in interview talking about it) on the "Top Fighter 2: Deadly China Dolls" documentary DVD.

Guest sevenhooks

Out of sheet disbelief I think I must've broke my tape of Devil Hunters I rewound that last shot so much.

It always seemed a bit exploitive to me that the filmmakers not only left that scene in like that - FREEZING the image no less - but used the accident as the film's major selling point.

Crass.

Never saw those pics before.

Her face looks more jacked up than I remember.

I imagine she had to have quite a bit of graft work done.

Guest Big Mike Leeder

I think the problem was , while Moon Lee & Ray Lui were right next to the open window as they leapt, Sibelle was coming from behind them so she got fully engulfed while Moon & Ray got burnt but not as severely

I remember when I first met Sibelle Hu, we were talking and she showed the burns nasty stuff...and a few years later for a charity event for either TVB or ATV she went out and did fire breathing, to conquer her fears I think

Nasty stuff

Moon was always someone who took the knocks, I think it was "Kickboxers tears", that Billy Chow clocked her and knocked her out with a kick during filming and she was up and ready to try again straight away and very adamant it was an accident and that Billy shouldn't worry about it

One Armed Boxer
Out of sheet disbelief I think I must've broke my tape of Devil Hunters I rewound that last shot so much.

There always has to be someone to ask this question, so this time it'll be my turn:tongue: - has this movie ever had a release on DVD, or did it only come out on VHS?

Reel Power Stunts

There is a custom dvd floating out there in cyberspace with the nice anamorphic image from the German DVD & the English dub from the Tai Seng VHS.

Archived