King of Killers (2022) Alain Moussi

DragonClaws

DragonClaws

This news comes via ScreenDaily.Com

Link- https://www.screendaily.com/news/underworld-star-kevin-grevioux-eclipse-team-up-for-efm-on-king-of-killers-exclusive/5157139.article

Action star Alain Moussi (Kickboxer franchise, Jiu Jitsu) will play the lead as a hitman who reluctantly takes part in a $10m assassin competition in Tokyo in order to save his daughter’s life.

• Like 2

c36b8017-8a3a-45fd-a529-7b13838643ff.jpg
Frank Grillo and Alain Moussi on the set

alen-mussi-alain-moussi-aktior-kaskadior
Alain Moussi 

275518614_465471575274194_18520437269634
Alain Moussi, Marie Avgeropoulos, and GSP on the set

The film is in post production. The cast includes Alain Moussi with:

• Frank Grillo (JIU JITSU)
  • Shannon Kook (DEGRASSI - he's also a trained martial artist (TKD, Jiujitsu, and Kickboxing) from South Africa)
  • Marie Avgeropoulos (JIU JITSU)
  • Stephen Dorff (BLADE)
  • Ryan Tarran (JIU JITSU)
  • Georges St. Pierre (KICKBOXER VENGEANCE)
  • Gianna Capaldi (A DAY TO DIE)

The film was written and directed by Kevin Grevioux. It's based on a graphic novel. 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt14057604/reference/

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, One Armed Boxer said:

Is going straight-to-Blu in Germany a good thing or a bad thing? :tongueout

I was like where the F is the trailer? I understand going direct to video but at least have a trailer.

• Haha 1

Imagine playing the main character and not even getting first billing. I believe I've mentioned this before, but I honestly don't get how Alain Moussi continues to get lead roles.

Anyway, weren't they also making a TV series to accompany this 'blockbuster' in the making?

Frankly, one of these days I'll come across a footnote on how Alain Moussi and the people backing his movies were all imprisoned for money-laudering, and I won't even bat an eye at it.

Edited by Agent U
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

One Armed Boxer
On 7/19/2023 at 11:01 AM, Yihetuan said:

I was like where the F is the trailer?

Right here! :tongueout -

• Like 3

ShaOW!linDude

This is available to watch on Tubi. I checked it out last night. Not a bad flick. The action is solid. Frank Grillo's character plays like a cross between Keanu Reeves in John Wick & Christian Bale in Equilibrium. The few Grillo movies I've seen, he's never really impressed me in the action department, and he's obviously doubled for segments in this, but it's hidden well. Alain Moussi seems to have improved a bit as an actor. His fight scenes are the best. To me, the movie has a sort of Accident Man flavor, but without the humor. The ending sets it up for a continuation, and I'm hoping it gets made. While the movie won't leave you awestruck, it's an enjoyable 90 minutes thriller.

• Like 3

DragonClaws
5 hours ago, ShaOW!linDude said:

This is available to watch on Tubi. I checked it out last night. Not a bad flick. The action is solid. Frank Grillo's character plays like a cross between Keanu Reeves in John Wick & Christian Bale in Equilibrium. The few Grillo movies I've seen, he's never really impressed me in the action department, and he's obviously doubled for segments in this, but it's hidden well. Alain Moussi seems to have improved a bit as an actor. His fight scenes are the best. To me, the movie has a sort of Accident Man flavor, but without the humor. The ending sets it up for a continuation, and I'm hoping it gets made. While the movie won't leave you awestruck, it's an enjoyable 90 minutes thriller.

I agree wth your comments, I caught this on Sky T.V over in the U.K.

AlbertV
On 3/1/2024 at 7:43 AM, ShaOW!linDude said:

There is a prequel series in development that will focus on Alain Moussi's character of Marcus Garan. IMDB said it's in production, which can mean possibly Moussi is working on this now before beginning work on Kickboxer: Armageddon next month. 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/tiff-2022-kevin-grevioux-king-of-killers-tv-prequel-1235214293/

• Like 1