The Night of the Undead (2020)

thekfc

I just finished giving this a watch.

The movie starts of "a la" Terminator - naked guy suddenly emerged.

So-Hee (Lee Jung-Hyun from PeninsulaBattleship Island) is recently married to Man-Gil (Kim Sung-Oh Man From Nowhere, Fighter In The Wind & A Bittersweet Life). She suspects that something is "off" with her husband so she hired a PI firm to investigate him. In comes Yang Dong-Geun (Fighter in the Wind, Monopoly & Rough Play) as the PI to assist her. 

She found out that she is wife #4 with all the previous wives ending up dead & he is an alien. He first tried to kill her but she survived, she then sought some help.

In comes friends Seo Young-Hee (Bedevilled, The Wrath & The Chaser) and Lee Mi-Do (26 Years) to help her. What follows is a bunch of hilarious situations as the husband tries to kill her while she tries to hill him first. At the same time there is another group of aliens after the husband.

I am not sure what they give it the name Night of the Undead as there is no zombies or the like in there. It is not even a horror movie, it is a comedy/thriller and should be given a watch when/if it comes to one of the streaming platform. I did enjoy it. 

• Like 3