Rage (2021) - Richard Norton, Haley Beveridge, Tottie Goldsmith, Matt Theo,

DragonClaws

U.S Release of Rage for Feb 23rd. Pls check it out for me when you get a chance. Remember, it's a crime thriller, not an action movie, but I am sure you will really enjoy it.

source- https://www.facebook.com/RichardNortonFanPage/

IMDB plot synopsis- After a violent home invasion leaves him in a coma and his wife deeply traumatized, a mild-mannered husband awakens to find out that one of the attackers is still on the loose. As they try to move on with their lives, one day his nearly-despondent wife spots the attacker, opening up a twisted tale of brutal revenge where all isn't as it seems.

• Like 4

On 2/17/2021 at 5:02 PM, DarthKato said:

Looks pretty interesting. 

Looking forward to seeing Richard Nortons performance in this one. Nice to see him get some real dramatic work, rather than another Martial Arts heavy role.

• Like 3

On 2/17/2021 at 9:24 AM, DragonClaws said:

source- https://www.facebook.com/RichardNortonFanPage/

IMDB plot synopsis- After a violent home invasion leaves him in a coma and his wife deeply traumatized, a mild-mannered husband awakens to find out that one of the attackers is still on the loose. As they try to move on with their lives, one day his nearly-despondent wife spots the attacker, opening up a twisted tale of brutal revenge where all isn't as it seems.

Looks great. I hope Richard get's more chances to show off his dramantic stuff in acting.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DragonClaws said:

Looking forward to seeing Richard Nortons performance in this one. Nice to see him get some real dramatic work, rather than another Martial Arts heavy role.

I have not actually watched any of his films that I know of. I will have to watch some of his older stuff before watching this.

• Like 2