Best of Chan-Hung-Biao films?

Guest moviegyrl

I just saw Dragons Forever and it has already become one of my favourite kung-fu comedy films...its jus brilliant especially yuen biao, he was hilarious.

I wish jackie, sammo and yuen never made more movies, they were a great triple act.

This was probably the best investment i have made so far on a martial arts dvd (entertainment wise)

edit: is anyone else surprised why they didnt include the deleted "kinetic man" scene in the actual movie...it would explain why yuen wanted to kill the witnesses lol =)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
twinkle1hf7.gif

One vote for me on Twinkle Twinkle please. Plus it has Richard Norton, Fat Chung, and Yasuaki Kurata para-sailing in unison, in order to assassinate another guy para-sailing. Surely, in the world of professional hitmen, they couldn't have devised a more AWESOME means of execution. Oh and there are Tranny thai assassins as well. Come on.

Chinatown Kid

Yeah those tranny assassins were creepy, Sammo noticed their adam's apple and thought "what the hell?"

Guest ekisha

Ther best one is Project A(each of them has great roles and chances to show their abilities)

Wheels on Meals(great fight scenes and great fun)

I also like 5 Lucky Stars series but i don't like one thing-Yuen Biao had only brief appearances in these series.

And i can't forget Dragons Forever,because every fan like this as well,but i don't like.The reason is Jackie and Sammo annoy me,though Biao was awesome.

________

Dripping Pussy Juice

Archived