South Shaolin (2021)

Drunken Monk

I skimmed through this one and it didn’t look like anything special. I might give it a full watch just to be sure but the version I saw wasn’t subtitled.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Qing Long said:

hmmm I dont know, I watched the first 20 minutes and pretty much liked it (its on youtube) the movie is 90 minutes and not 75 minutes... watched it without subs though. Wanna wait for a proper version with subs..but so far as I watched it I thought it was dope..

• Like 2

One Armed Boxer

I think it’s safe to say that Fan Siu Wong now holds the record for most appearances in Chinese straight-to-streaming (aka made for the web) movies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank Bolte said:

hmmm I dont know, I watched the first 20 minutes and pretty much liked it (its on youtube) the movie is 90 minutes and not 75 minutes... watched it without subs though. Wanna wait for a proper version with subs..but so far as I watched it I thought it was dope..

The movie is 75min. The one you found on Youtube is a 90min movie with Miu Tse, mistitled in Chinese (this one: http://chinesemov.com/2020/Eighteen-Arhats-of-Shaolin-Temple.html)

Edited by Qing Long
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, One Armed Boxer said:

I think it’s safe to say that Fan Siu Wong now holds the record for most appearances in Chinese straight-to-streaming (aka made for the web) movies.

Oh, very far from it. I think Peng Yusi holds the record, but even among more well-known actors, people like Leung Kar Yan and Norman Chu are much more prolific than Fan Siu Wong.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Qing Long said:

The movie is 75min. The one you found on Youtube is a 90min movie with Miu Tse, mistitled in Chinese (this one: http://chinesemov.com/2020/Eighteen-Arhats-of-Shaolin-Temple.html)

interesting..well that movie seems decent...

I wonder where one can find this with subtitles same goes for south shaolin?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Frank Bolte said:

interesting..well that movie seems decent...

I wonder where one can find this with subtitles same goes for south shaolin?

Sadly, it's unlikely they'll ever emerge with English subtitles...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1