Shaolin vs. evil dead 2

Guest Egocentrik1

Guest Egocentrik1

yesterday on my way to training in Chinatown/Manila I noticed a big signboard at an old cinema showing this new Gordon Liu movie...anyone seen this ? I never saw the first part is it watchable? I have my doubts..

anyway,itr was a cool feeling seeing this big advertisment..brought me back to my childhood days when kung fu flicks were all over the place...:hat

inongpinlaukarfei600x45hp8.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jmungus

hi, my name is jmungus and im a victim of shaolin vs evil dead !!!!!!

demon world aka SvsED`s truly horrific. wake me up at 3:30am and ask me for craptacular movies and im probably gonna name that one among a few others.

when the credits roll, they show some (relatively spectacular lookin) scenes from part 2. lots of pyro-stuff, large scale sets & the usual wuxia-frenzy we`re used to from back in the 90s.

if there wasnt the dreadful experience of watching part 1, i`d actually say it might be worth checkin it (part 2) out, based upon said scenes (the way they re edited makes it seem they actually tell the entire plot of part 2 already).

whatever u guys choose to do with SvsED 2, stay the hell away from part 1, as its truly abysmal.

Guest Egocentrik1

im not sure if i can fight the temptation to watch part 2 in an old,filthy cinema...who knows if i ever again have a chance to seegood ol´Gordon on the big screen...

but thanks for the heads up fpr part one ..will leave that out..

in case I go and watch part2 I will report back..:hat

Guest theportlykicker

Oh man, I remember seeing those badly painted movie advertisements all over Manila when I lived in the Philippines as a kid. They still look as bad as ever. :lol

Guest limubai2000

I thought the first one was ok, maybe I just was high on seeing GL on the big screen when I saw it in the PI. I'd have to get my DVD out to see if its still watchable.

The 2nd one looked interesting though.

Guest Riceboy2000

I saw it and I thought it was really bad... like 1/10 bad. And I'm not a picky viewer I enjoy some bad movies lol.

Archived