Re-Used Jackie Chan movie scenes

DragonClaws

Question

A quick question for everyone, how many movies have pre-existing Jackie Chan footage edited into a new production?. I can think of the Fantasy Mission Force re-cut Fire Dragon(1983), Master with Cracked Finger's(1978) & Fearless Hyena 2(1983) Then theres the footage from The Drunken Master(1978) that was spliced into Drunken Fist Boxing starring Sharon Yeung Pan-Pan & Casanova Wong. Also recall an 80's a movie that uses footage from the The Protector(1985)?. I've read about this production on the forums, but just cant remember its title?.

Are there any other's that I've missed?.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 5

6 answers to this question

Is Jackie Chan's - Crime Force(1988) starring Brigette Linn, the movie that uses footage from The Protector(1985)?. Some reviews suggest it takes footage from Fantasy Mission Force(1983)?.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 3

Maybe Crime Force is a retitle of the Fire Dragon edit?

Not to be confused with Fire Dragon (1994) also starring Brigitte Lin.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Asmo said:

It's looking that way, thanks for the feedback @Asmo. Do you know of any other films, that have Jackie Chan scenes/footage spliced into them?.

• Like 2

On 12/9/2020 at 9:46 AM, DragonClaws said:

Also recall an 80's a movie that uses footage from the The Protector(1985)?. I've read about this production on the forums, but just cant remember its title?.

I think it was called Master of Disaster? As far as I know it's mostly a version of New Kid in town (1990) with scenes from The Protector (1985) edited in.  Mostly if not entirely from the HK version of The Protector.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Omni Dragon said:

I think it was called Master of Disaster? As far as I know it's mostly a version of New Kid in town (1990) with scenes from The Protector (1985) edited in.  Mostly if not entirely from the HK version of The Protector.

Thank you @Omni Dragon you are correct, I have now been able to find this title on the HKMDB.

• Like 2

On 12/10/2020 at 9:42 PM, Asmo said:

Crime Force was the retitle of the Kevin Chu Yen-Ping film Golden Queen Commando.

• Like 3