Rare Won Jin fight clip does anyone have info?

J.J. Hayden

I found this clip on YouTube a few years back (I think) but it is no longer there. I've searched extensively to find any info at all on this but to no avail. I really didn't have much to go on as the clip is only about 30secs and is not great quality so it's hard to amke out the actors, but I know Won Jin's appearance and moves well enough to confirm it's him. The video was titled "VINDICTIVE VENOM PT 2  KIM WON JIN" though I can't confirm the title is acurate. It does look similar to Vindictive Venom and could be a sequel but I have no hard evidence. The KMDB has been useful in some ways but problematic too (mainly that it mixes Won Jin with other actors like Ham Won-Jin and another Kim Won-Jin). Other film databases haven't been of great help either.

So if anbody at all can help me out I'd greatly appreciate it.

Cheers.

• Like 4

I believe I got this clip from YT but it's no longer there. Someone esle has it in a compilation but they wouldn't respond to me. I think they only have this clip and are not the original poster. Do you have any other info?

• Like 1

J.J. Hayden

Quick update

I found a Korea blog page showing Vindictive Venom and claiming it was part one of something. Although this is nothing definitive, it gives a little more credibility to the idea there is a Vindictive Venom Part 2.

Any further info would be great.

• Like 3