Favorite intro ?

Praying Snake

NoKUNGFUforYU

Heroes Two Hung Gar demo. That or Hot Cool.and Vicious. I did like how they did the opening for Secret Rivals 2 with the Big Gundown music.

• Like 8

TibetanWhiteCrane

Five Venoms... setting up the lore with the old master and student and then the dungeon intro of the masked characters doing their thing..... nothing beats it.

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, TibetanWhiteCrane said:

Five Venoms... setting up the lore with the old master and student and then the dungeon intro of the masked characters doing their thing..... nothing beats it.

Incredible question @Praying Snake that I thought would be easy to answer, but the more I sit here and think about it, there are some really great intros, and I can't decide. But I do have to agree with @TibetanWhiteCrane regarding the Five Venoms intro, I mean, what's more classic than that?

If you meant one of intros where there's a showcase of skills or a fight during the credits, well then.... I have to think about it.

• Like 7

Here’s a few more I personally like

Duel of the seven tigers

The Master(S/B)

Snake in the monkeys shadow

Eight diagram pole fighter

Legendary weapons of china

• Like 6

1 hour ago, TibetanWhiteCrane said:

Yeah, that's one of the greatest.

3 hours ago, Praying Snake said:

I meant Snake & Crane Arts of Shaolin🙂

Another favorite.

• Like 6

sifu iron perm

enter the dragon!! 

straight into some bruce lee fistcuffs...with the iconic drum beat!! classic.

snake in the eagle shadow intro opening to Yui Sus Martin.

• Like 8

Half a Loaf of Kung Fu(1978) - not the greatest opening sequence ever filmed, but its a great parody of other old school Kung Fu movie intro's.

• Like 5

Praying Snake
44 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

The 8-Diagram Pole Fighter(1984) - The introduction/opening credits are almost as action-packed as the movie itself.

Love that opening

• Like 3

When somebody says intro, I think of The Hot, The Cool and The Vicious, it just doesn't getter better than this.

Personal favorite. I just love that theme!

Also this...

Another favorite.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Super Ninja said:

When somebody says intro, I think of The Hot, The Cool and The Vicious, it just doesn't getter better than this.

Personal favorite. I just love that theme!

Also this...

Another favorite.

I love all these intros.

My favorite musics from these are the ones for The hot, the cool, the vicious, Invincible armour (which has been reused elsewhere, or am I mistaken ? Does it come from a Western movie ?) and Showdown at the Cotton Mill. I don't remember tp have seen this latter intro in the Rarescope dvd, or am I mistaken again ?

A good opportunity to rewatch all these movies...again and...when I'll have a while...

• Like 6

I can't find anymore the intro for the Mandarin with English subtitles of Blooded Treasury Fight, which was different from the ENlgish language version...But it's a favorite of mine.

Together with the intro of The legendary Strike (which always reminds me of the one of Blooded Treasury Fight) :

I don't know how to extract only the intro, sorry...

• Like 5