Songbird 2021 (Michael Bay - COVID)

laagi

Watching it now, it's pretty good. It's a few stories interconnected with the focus on KJ Apa's immune courier as he races to save his love from being forced into a quarantine zone. I heard Apa suffered a head injury doing his own stunts during filming.

https://www.etonline.com/kj-apa-gets-stitches-after-injury-on-songbird-set-i-split-my-head-open-150574

• Like 2

4 hours ago, AlbertV said:

Watching it now, it's pretty good. It's a few stories interconnected with the focus on KJ Apa's immune courier as he races to save his love from being forced into a quarantine zone. I heard Apa suffered a head injury doing his own stunts during filming.

https://www.etonline.com/kj-apa-gets-stitches-after-injury-on-songbird-set-i-split-my-head-open-150574

Glad you're enjoying it. I watched it a while back and wasn't really having it. Not completely awful but overall a somewhat unnecessary movie trying to cash in on the COVID pandemic. Correct me if I'm wrong there. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, laagi said:

Glad you're enjoying it. I watched it a while back and wasn't really having it. Not completely awful but overall a somewhat unnecessary movie trying to cash in on the COVID pandemic. Correct me if I'm wrong there. 

No you're right there. But it was still enjoyable for what it was. At least it wasn't like a 2 and a half hour flick like what I normally expect if Michael Bay is involved. A short and sweet 81 minutes before credits run...made the most of its time IMO. Was good to see Craig Robinson do something different from his usual comic shtick as the main character's boss and Bradley Whitford and Peter Stormare oozed as the bad guys.

Edited by AlbertV
  • Like 3