Deadly angels lobby cards

ShawAngela

I just came across some lobby cards of this movie and I wonder if there is a real uncut version somewhere, since there are some scenes that I don't remember to have seen in the movie, for instance the snakes and the girls frightened by them ; another one where Evelyn Kraft wears a black suit (in several pictures) or the ones where there is a naked woman on the ground begging for mercy...

https://www.ebay.fr/itm/DEADLY-ANGELS-shaw-brothers-lobby-cards-1977/313277350865?hash=item48f0c903d1:g:NfwAAOSwJG5fmfXt

• Like 3

Chu Liu Hsiang

The "picture gallery" on the recent Shock Media release includes scenes that were not included in the movie. At least, this is stated on ofdb.de. Maybe these pictures were nevertheless used for lobby cards?

Bildergalerie (3:03 Min.)
Poster und Werbematerial, sowie Fotos mit Szenen, die
im Film nie verwendet wurden

Picture Gallery 

Posters and advertising material as well as photos with scenes that were not included in the movie

• Like 4

yep. they were never in any film version. Only these German lobby cards are remnant of it. Still, the German disc has the longest version for DeadlyAngels ever released.

• Like 5