Twin Dragons Custom

Master with OK Fingers

Master with OK Fingers

Anyone who know me on here knows that I am a sucker for the original dubs and Twin Dragons has long been a favourite of mine and has not had a decent release UK side. I was going to commission HKR to do this for me but money issues hit and in the end I got them to do the Police Force/Police Story that they gave away recently.

I am by no means a professional, probably couldn't even be called an amateur lol, but I had a go and ended up very pleased with it. I used the French Blu-Ray and a DVD audio source. Thanks go's out to @butcher wing for that.

I know absolutely nothing about colour correcting, DNR or any other abbreviations you can name lol. This is purely just the original Eng Dub synced up to a 1080p video. Truth be told, I got lucky with this as I tried the same technique of a few other films but it would always drop out of sync. By some miracle this one seems to have worked.

I know that there is a few like minded people on here that have mentioned Twin Dragons so thought I would share.

If anyone is interested, please see below link. It's a 12GB file and will be available for 7days to download.

https://fil.email/IYuTrOXw

Thanks and (hopefully) enjoy. :BL-ThumbsUp:

Edited by Master with OK Fingers
  • Like 12

Thank you very much for this. This is probably the only jackie chan movie from his prime I never really got around to see. Dont really know why it fell off the radar, but im excited to really watch this movie for the first time how I prefer to watch his movies; with the old dubs. 

• Like 6

gwailosforever
On 9/29/2020 at 1:38 PM, Master with OK Fingers said:

Anyone who know me on here knows that I am a sucker for the original dubs and Twin Dragons has long been a favourite of mine and has not had a decent release UK side. I was going to commission HKR to do this for me but money issues hit and in the end I got them to do the Police Force/Police Story that they gave away recently.

I am by no means a professional, probably couldn't even be called an amateur lol, but I had a go and ended up very pleased with it. I used the French Blu-Ray and a DVD audio source. Thanks go's out to @butcher wing for that.

I know absolutely nothing about colour correcting, DNR or any other abbreviations you can name lol. This is purely just the original Eng Dub synced up to a 1080p video. Truth be told, I got lucky with this as I tried the same technique of a few other films but it would always drop out of sync. By some miracle this one seems to have worked.

I know that there is a few like minded people on here that have mentioned Twin Dragons so thought I would share.

If anyone is interested, please see below link. It's a 12GB file and will be available for 7days to download.

Thanks so much for this. Just downloaded it before it expired. Appreciated :)

• Like 4

On 11/2/2020 at 10:17 AM, Jay Stone said:

Ugh! I totally missed this. That’s what I get for not coming around for a while

I missed this too. :hvb_tragic:

• Like 2

OpiumKungFuCracker
On 9/29/2020 at 7:38 AM, Master with OK Fingers said:

Wow, I missed this by a lot, lolol

• Like 3