Al Cappuccino 反黑路人甲

galvatron1976

Al Cappuccino

TVB released the ratings report for the week ending 16, and Al Cappuccino <反黑路人甲> was the top viewed series for the week. Starring Vincent Wong (王浩信) and Owen Cheung (張振朗), the light-hearted drama has been entertaining audiences during these stressful times.

Most of TVB’s ratings in 2020 have been inflated due to COVID-19 as more viewers stay home. While Al Cappuccino averaged 30.1 points in viewership in its first week of broadcast, it still lagged behind Forensic Heroes 4 <法證先鋒IV> and Airport Strikers <機場特警>, which aired during the peak of the virus and averaged 35.7 and 32.8 points respectively during their premiere weeks.

As expected, popular sitcom Love Come Home: Lo and Behold <愛•回家之開心速遞> held its steady ratings and averaged 30.8 points. In its final week of broadcast, On-Lie Game <迷網> averaged 29.1 points and 29.3 points in its final episode. Although the entire series only garnered 27.9 points, it is still the fifth most-watched drama this year.

Losing about 100,000 viewers, cooking show Lady Cook <女人必學100道菜> dropped from 23 points to 21.5 points. The reruns for Line Walker: The Prelude <使徒行者2> averaged 6.5 points and even peaked at 7.1 points on Monday.
https://www.jaynestars.com/news/al-cappuccino-opens-with-strong-ratings/

• Like 3

Chu Liu Hsiang
2 hours ago, galvatron1976 said:

Al Cappuccino

I will probably never watch the series but just reading the title made my day. Thank you :D 

• Like 2

The title is funny...But according to the two trailers, I wonder if it's an action series, or a love series, or both !

And did i see David Chiang ?! And maybe also Beardy or Norman Tsui (the image disappeared to quickly and I don't have time to watch the trailer again) ?!

If so, maybe I would be interested in it, just to see what is David Chiang's character, who looks like a triad boss here...!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ShawAngela said:

I wonder if it's an action series, or a love series, or both !

I have seen a few episode, it's a crime drama with lot of comedy.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, thekfc said:

I have seen a few episode, it's a crime drama with lot of comedy.

Good to know, thanks.

Are there any English subtitles ?

Wow ! I just read your signature sentence (it seems to me that you changed it, right ?) and it's a great one !

What is the meaning of "RWE", please ?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ShawAngela said:

Are there any English subtitles ?

iTxngsP.png

Wow ! I just read your signature sentence (it seems to me that you changed it, right ?) and it's a great one !

I have had that signature sentence for a couple years now.

What is the meaning of "RWE", please ?

RWE= Ralph Waldo Emerson - the author of that quote and many more.

• Like 3