What big film franchises have you not seen?

Koravec

masterofoneinchpunch
On 11/1/2020 at 7:07 PM, Coliseum1972 said:

Ice Age 3 is the best imo

Ice Age 3 is one of those rare third films that are the best in the series. So obvious that Roger Ebert gave it a great review ***½.  I was surprised on how good it was.

• Like 3

I thought I’d add to my previous post. While I’m a Pixar fan, I haven’t seen any of the Cars movies.

I don’t think I’ve seen any of the A Better Tomorrow movies and I’ve definitely never seen a God of Gamblers movie.

When it comes to horror franchises, I haven’t seen any of the Phantasm films and I only watched my first Leprechaun movie two months ago. It was fucking terrible.

I’ve never watched any of the National Lampoon Vacation movies. Oh and I’ve never watched a Godzilla movie, save for the Hollywood reboots.

And which I’ve seen David Fincher’s Seven. I haven’t seen parts one through six.

• Like 3

Secret Executioner

Haven't seen any Sinister film and failed to make it through Insidious 4, but I'm considering giving these franchises a try (or another chance in the case of Insidious).

• Like 2

I haven't seen/watch any movie in the following series.

Twilight - I have the entire series but not desire to watch

Divergent - Also have the entire series but no desire to watch.

Insidious - never got into it.

Saw - saw bits and pieces but was never a fan of these movies.

Paranormal Activity - Why watch something you have experienced. :crossedlips:

And of all the film other series listed in this thread - I have seen at least 1 movie in the series.

• Like 4

While I have seen bits and pieces of them(Mostly clips on YouTube), I have never watched any of the James Bond films all the way through. I would like to sit-down sometime and actually go through all of them. 

• Like 3

22 hours ago, wuxiaman said:
  • The Hunger Games (can't get myself to watch it after having seen Battle Royale 15 years ago)
  • Twilight

Try giving The Hunger Games a shot, its one of my favorite film series and I love "Battle Royale". The books are really good too, and the movies stick pretty faithfully with them. 

• Like 2

masterofoneinchpunch
On 11/4/2020 at 8:35 AM, thekfc said:

...Divergent - Also have the entire series but no desire to watch.

Insidious - never got into it.

By far the last (incomplete) film in the Divergent series is.  The first two films were decent, but the combination of a bad last film and the fact the series was not complete makes it a decent choice not to start.

I like Insidious and the second film. 

• Like 3

Thought of a few more:

1. "Texas Chainsaw Massacre": I do enjoy slasher films, so I really should get around to watching at least the original film.  
  2. "Hellraiser": A bit too hardcore for me. lol
  3. "Jaws": Never had any interest in it. 
  4. "Fast and the Furious": I feel like I would probably get into these films if I ever watched one. 

And it might not exactly count, since I have watched a couple movies, but I'm so far behind in the Marvel Cinematic Universe that I feel really overwhelmed. At this point, I don't even bother. Haven't watch any of the movies since "The Avengers(2012)". Yeah. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DarthKato said:

Marvel Cinematic Universe . . . Haven't watch any of the movies since "The Avengers(2012)". Yeah. 

😳extremely busy life? lol Youve really chose Star Wars as your alliance over Marvel it sounds like

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Koravec said:

😳extremely busy life? lol Youve really chose Star Wars as your alliance over Marvel it sounds like

Would that alliance be a form of rebellion? :coveredlaugh

For me I've only seen 2 Marvel cinematic universe movies (would be more if Sony Spider-Man stuff counted).

• Like 5

17 hours ago, Koravec said:

Pretty much. lol Been a Star Wars fan since I was a kid. Besides, I’ve always been more into DC than Marvel anyways. 

• Like 5

Ive never seen a Raskin/Bass stop motion movie. However have always been interest and just picked up a couple dvd sets of some of their christmas specials

• Like 2