Raised by Wolves HBO Max (2020)

laagi

Honestly this has been getting better and more engaging with every episode. I love how they question our very existence. A series which actually makes you think! Especially in these uncertain times, it's refreshing and something different to your everyday entertainment. Not that there's something wrong with the latter but it's nice to "use" your brain every once in a while :laugh

• Like 3

NoKUNGFUforYU
On 9/14/2020 at 2:23 PM, laagi said:

Honestly this has been getting better and more engaging with every episode. I love how they question our very existence. A series which actually makes you think! Especially in these uncertain times, it's refreshing and something different to your everyday entertainment. Not that there's something wrong with the latter but it's nice to "use" your brain every once in a while :laugh

Been watching it. Thought provoking, and trying to figure out the religious symbols. Pretty sure Mother is an ultra violent virgin mary and father is Joseph, but I am only one episode 5. Don't tell me.

• Like 3