Enter the Dragon Ultimate Edition

Graysman

• Administrator
42 minutes ago, Graysman said:

It really depends on whether or not a fan is interested in the swag and new packaging. It's the same old Blu-ray disc as has been released time and again. If it included the "Theatrical Version" of the film like the Criterion set does, then it might be a more exciting release for people that can't afford that expensive set, or aren't interested in the other films.

Bottom-line: if you are excited by the book, mini-poster, cards and patch, then it's worth getting.

There was a part of me that was considering purchasing it, as I'm a BL fanatic and I love this film. But I had to come to my senses and ask myself "How many versions of this film can I own and still be able to justify buying another?" Since I'm not rolling in the dough, I'm giving this one a pass. (But if I was rolling in the dough... yeah, I'd probably have picked up a copy. LOL)

• Like 5

I have to agree with you there kungfubob I  also have plenty of versions of this including the new 4K by Criterion so sadly it’s a pass from me too

• Like 4