Who are these guys in 'Kickboxer'?

Guest chen lung

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Markgway

Guy on the left looks like SIN HO YING, don't know who's on the right, but it ain't LAU KAR WING that's for sure. Check the credits, they list all the stuntmen and fighters.

Guest monk sante

Both have worked in numerous old school kung fu flicks as henchmen, don't know their names though.

The man who played "freddy lee" in this film also worked in the kung fu films.

:smokin

Guest morgoth

I think the guy on the left actually looks a bit like Tsui Hark but if that other guy is Lau KAr Wing then he must have been hitting the protein bars hard.

Guest Big Mike Leeder

The gentlermen on the right is King-kong lam from "Dreams of Glory:Boxers Story" and coutnless other HK flicks

The gentlemen on the left is probably best known as one of the main villains in Donnie Yen's "Fist of Fury" TV series, but can't think of his name right now, he's also in Stephen Au's "Waht You Goona Do Sai fong" Bruce Lee short...he's in a lot of TV and movies, but can't recall his name right now..he's also in "Angel 2" as the guy with a grenade in his mouth in the opening

Just can't place his name right now

Guest chen lung

I always thought Freddy Li was the 'Big Boss', I wondered who Lee Ka Ting character's name was. In that case, what's the Big Boss's names (real and in the film)?

Interestingly Lau Kar Wing is credited on IMDB.

Guest bertie wooster2

The guy on the left seems to have been a member of Lau Kar Wing's team in the 80s - he was in Tiger on the Beat, City Cops, Skinny Tiger Fatty Dragon etc....

I thought that the guy on the left was Tony Liu, who appeared in "The Big Boss" and in other Bruce Lee movies. It looks like Markgway is right, though. I know that it doesn't matter, but wasn't Tony Liu still a HK actor during the late 1970's-early 1980's, maybe appearing in an '80's Shaw movie?

Guest Markgway
wasn't Tony Liu still a HK actor during the late 1970's-early 1980's, maybe appearing in an '80's Shaw movie?

Yes, Tony appeared in plenty Shaw movies of that era, often as a/the star.

Archived