Snake in the eagle shadow with Bey Logan commentary Live..

sifu iron perm

sifu iron perm
29 minutes ago, SpartainX said:

Wait, what!?

no diss to the abbot aka rza..but this is the damn viewing with commentary!!

a real pure historian! 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, sifu iron perm said:

no diss to the abbot aka rza..but this is the damn viewing with commentary!!

a real pure historian! 

I was alittle suprised he was going to do that.  Not a bad idea for him to do...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sym8 said:

A real pure historian without doubt,his knowledge is vast,but I wouldn’t feel comfortable with this.

And i don't blame you for it.

• Like 1

how are you doing in China? I see that it is always in this field. in Hong Kong he is no longer a welcome person as far as I know

HLK were planning on re-releasing Snake In The Eagles Shadow (SITES) as a 2 Disk Platinum Edition back in the day, which was going to include a commentry by Bey Logan as well as the infamous interview with the Silver Fox Hwang Jang Lee by Mike Leeder.

Sadly HKL closed shop before they could release it, so the Bey Logan commentry for SITES never saw the light of day (thats if it was recorded before they closed shop). I know the interview with HJL was def recorded but is locked away somewhere in someones vaults. From what I heard it was the first in depth interview with HJL after years.

Anyway would love to listen to Bey's commentry on SITES as SITES is my FAV kung fu movie of ALLTIME!! I must have easily seen it over a 100 times in the last 35 years!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sifu iron perm said:

did Bey logan murder somebody or something?

More like sexual harassment on a number of actresses including  Juju Chan.

• Sad 1

sifu iron perm
Just now, SpartainX said:

More like sexual harassment on a number of actresses including  Juju Chan.

was the law involved? im going to google it now..maybe i i read something ages ago but forgot? 

Just now, sifu iron perm said:

was the law involved? im going to google it now..maybe i i read something ages ago but forgot? 

https://qz.com/1154957/women-in-asia-accuse-harvey-weinstein-and-bey-logan-of-sexual-harassment-and-misconduct/

Also some of the women Bey was  messing with happened to be Chris Yen, the sister of Donnie Yen. Chris on her facebook confirmed it two years ago.

• Like 1

sifu iron perm

https://qz.com/1154957/women-in-asia-accuse-harvey-weinstein-and-bey-logan-of-sexual-harassment-and-misconduct/

Also some of the women Bey was  messing with happened to be Chris Yen, the sister of Donnie Yen. Chris on her facebook confirmed it two years ago.

what?Donnie would beat his ass , but they are/were best mates? Donnie was his best man at his wedding? He cant be that foolish? Or horny?

what?Donnie would beat his ass , but they are/were best mates? Donnie was his best man at his wedding? He cant be that foolish? Or horny?

Yes, that was an ultimate betrayal on Bey's part doing this.  I couldn't imagine how Donnie was feeling learning one of his best friends who happened to be the best man in his wedding /former godfather of his kids would ever do this to his younger sister.  It is true what he did to Chris that ended the friendship with Bey and Donnie.     One of the many reasons why Mike Leeder doesn't like Bey at all so far he chose not work with ever again.  If i was Donnie i'd kick Bey's ass for it if it was my sister that Bey tried to mess with.

That's one of the seven reasons why Bey isn't well liked anymore.  

• Angry 2

sifu iron perm
2 minutes ago, SpartainX said:

Yes, that was an ultimate betrayal on Bey's part doing this.  I couldn't imagine how Donnie was feeling learning one of his best friends who happened to be the best man in his wedding /former godfather of his kids would ever do this to his younger sister.  It is true what he did to Chris that ended the friendship with Bey and Donnie.     One of the many reasons why Mike Leeder doesn't like Bey at all so far he chose not work with ever again.  If i was Donnie i'd kick Bey's ass for it if it was my sister that Bey tried to mess with.

That's one of the seven reasons why Bey isn't well liked anymore.  

I recently bought a few items from reel east too and he sent me a bunch of free gifts, golden harvest items..i hope he has regretted everything with his callous wrongdoings? He has beautiful kids that he surely cares for including a daughter...I'll end the discussion here. 

I recently bought a few items from reel east too and he sent me a bunch of free gifts, golden harvest items..i hope he has regretted everything with his callous wrongdoings? He has beautiful kids that he surely cares for including a daughter...I'll end the discussion here. 

I'm sure he has more ways than we may never know.  I respect his talent but the person on the otherhand is a whole different story but anywho.  How about them Jackie Chan's!?

• Like 1

sifu iron perm

I'm sure he has more ways than we may never know.  I respect his talent but the person on the otherhand is a whole different story but anywho.  How about them Jackie Chan's!?

Prodigal son bits, posters, stickers, mini booklets in chinese..

young master pamphlets, stickers and a poster..

few GOD 2 lobby cards and a pamphlets.. also girl street alley, shaolin plot bits. 

4 minutes ago, sifu iron perm said:

Prodigal son bits, posters, stickers, mini booklets in chinese..

young master pamphlets, stickers and a poster..

few GOD 2 lobby cards and a pamphlets.. also girl street alley, shaolin plot bits. 

Nice, quite a collection.

• Like 1