FEARLESS FAULTY DVD?

Guest carl douglas

Guest carl douglas

Anybody else having problems with their Fearless Director's Cut Disc? I have received my 2nd disc from CDwow, and the same fault occurs. The image shakes and flicker with the English subtitles. Could be manufacturing fault?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Running Man

Someone was complaining about something similar to this over at the Asian DVD Guide and the same was suggested about it being a DVD player compatibility issue.

Try it on your computer's player and see what happens.

Guest Yi Long

I had the same problem, but I went into my dvd-menu and changed the settings of my dvd-player from NTSC to Pal (or PAL60) and that solved the problem for me.

Guest Yi Long

June: the problem isnt the region coding, cause if it were, carl wouldnt even be able to start the DVD and SEE the subtitles.

The solution to the problem (at least, on my DVD player) is that you have to adjust the DVD setting from NTSC to PAL or PAL60, which also depends on the TV you have, I think.

Guest carl douglas

Just to confirm this is not a region issue. I'm in the UK using Pal TV and Pal DVD player (multi region of course) All my other HK region 3s are fine ie. Celestials. Anyway, I played it on a HK (multi region )dvd player and is fine. Maybe as said, it only affects certain players. Thankyou guys for your helpful contribution.

Archived