Ahahaha! Haha!

Guest peringaten

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Liu chung liang

don't tell me it's the whole freakin' movie.... uh yes it is. very pixeled, but who gives a damn. this should give everyone here a chance to watch and review.

i'm not diggin' the beginning already and i see kane.

:x I didn't know the princess of Japan was half caucasian, and why didn't they just her Azumi:lol You know it's bad when hot chicks can't hold my attention.

Guest peringaten

Aha! Yes Karate Rock, I've been meaning to get back to you on that one CKT, only browsed it so far (in fact besides a couple of rewatches when a mate's been around and DOA in bits here and there I haven't watched a single new flick this year, having a burnout break, back on them soon though), but what I did see of KR was hilarious - that dance competition! Gonna deal with this soon!

DOA, well Corey Yuen did this right? Hilarious stuff, surprisingly well done on the fighting here and there although a stupid movie - that Holly Valance getting dressed fight was silly fun, some good choreo 'bout an hour in... but ultimately stupid - this is a video game adaptation or something?

Guest Chen Zhen

this movie flat out sucked with the exception of a few fightscenes..mainly those of ngai sing and kane kosugi. as a big Corey Yuen fan, i was a bit disappointed..i was expecting it to be much like so close..

Guest ironfistedmonk2003

I found this film highly entertaining, I wasn't expecting anything remotely close to cinematic art, it did exactly what it said on the tin. Anyone who didn't enjoy the Holly Valance getting dressed scene is lying :lol

Archived