Preserving great fight scenes from mediocre movies

DiP

I'm sure you guys have come across MA action movies that are not great but contains at least one or two great fight scenes that you would consider watching over and over. So the question is: How do you guys save certain great fight scenes from movies that aren't as great?

Edited by DiP
  • Like 1

I used to do it on VHS compilations.

Now, I just download the film, if it's on Youtube, run it through Movie Maker, and then save the specific fight.

• Like 4

I recently bought a Bluray/DVD ripping software online that can copy a Bluray/DVD disc wholly or partially in any popular video format (like AVI, DIVX etc). Then I use a video editor (Movavi Video Editor Plus, it's great and simple to use) and just remove all the unnecessary parts to save the footage I want to keep. The most troublesome part of the process is getting the movies to do so. Back in the glory days of ADC, I used to get alot of movies. But now that it's shut down (hopefully it makes a return very soon) and the high risk of getting movies at public torrent sites these days, the only option I've got is buying physical copies online. It's not an option for me unless it concerns absolute favorites movies. You're gonna buy random movies to rip certain parts of them in untouched quality, and just sell or give them away afterward... Not worth it and a big waste of time and money.

• Like 2