Fearless - Director's Cut (2006)

Guest carl douglas

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Daisho2004

I dunno but reading the details of this DVD it seems like the same thing as the US version. I would only like to know what is the difference.

Guest The Running Man

All that disc needs is the full director's cut and I'll be like a pig in sh*t. :D

So badly want to see this.

Man I so hope this isn't some sick joke... :\

Guest limubai2000

The picture on Yesasia clearly says director's cut on the cover of the DVD, click the zoom in button and you can clearly see it.

I'll assume based on that the image on DDD is wrong but the details look to be correct.

Guest carl douglas

ON CDwow, Is listed as 141mins, but my limited Chinese read 20mins of extra footage on the cover art. Thought the normal version was about 104mins. Is very confusing!!

Well ... YESASIA just told me mine's shipping on the 16th.

Oh baby!

I can't wait for this one.

I'm finally picking up Legend of the Wolf as well. Heard mixed things. I should probably watch it first.

Guest limubai2000

I think we are looking at about 20 minutes of footage put back into the film and a 20 minute making of, which might possibly be the same one on the US disk, just a guess.

YesAsia will be shipping it on the 16th, the email they sent me says that as well.

Guest limubai2000

I expect signifigant differences with hopefully at least 20 minutes put back into the film!

I will post my thoughts after I get it in my hands and watch it sometime next week.

Looking forward to the comments regarding the Director's Cut. I recieved my copy but had a damaged case when arrived so awaiting a replacement. Will post my full comments at a later date!

Manage to see the beginning of the film (upto first fight with guy on tower) - Michelle Yeoh starts the film off discussing Wu Shu and why it should be included in the Olympics. Cuts to Huo Yuan jia as a child. There are more scenes involving the young Huo than in the Theatrical Version. It does not show the tournament scenes at the beginning.

Got mine today.

The case does say 141 minutes.

Haven't watched it yet so I don't know what the 141 minutes comprises.

That is ...

the movie alone?

the movie + deleted scenes?

that plus extras?

We shall see.

Maybe tomorrow during the day when I can actually play it with some volume.

Guest Donnie1974

Got mine today too and it really is the 141 minute version!!! :D

Haven't watched it yet, but I checked the running time with my dvd player. I also noticed that the movie starts with Michelle Yeoh.

Got mine a couple of days ago courtesy of CD WOW and although I haven't yet watched (saving it for Friday night!),quickly checked it and I can also confirm that the movie is indeedy 141 minutes! :D

Good movie.

5/5 from me.

Not a bold 5/5 though.

The death duel was probably the best for me.

Need to see it all again.

The competition fights were shorter than I expected.

Truly was 141 minutes.

I haven't seen any other version, but Li's "down time" period seemed quite long so maybe that accounted for some of the extra footage.

Does anyone know what the "restored" scenes were?

Archived