help to find two movies (name)

cimerio

Question

hello, everybody. maybe someone can help me with my quest for remember/identify two movies;

1) the first movie that I don't remember seems to be a "brucexploitation". the principal actor is chinese and seems like bruce. he have trouble with japanese fighters. (if I remember, have even a "fist of fury scene" in a japanese school). well, the chinese protagonist defeats a japanese master, that departs for a training in solitude.  he reappears, with long hair, to fight his enemy.

during the fight, the chinese master is cowardly attacked by the japanese enemy friends. ashamed, the japanese master performs a harakiri.

it have scenes of the chinese fighter training in the yang-tse river.

2) the second movie is maybe more kickboxer than kung fu. I apollogy for bring here, but maybe... it begins with a kickboxer champion, showing his medal for friends. he greeds the wife of other martial arts practioner, a old girlfriend. he try force her and, with his friends, murder she and her husband.

the son of murdered man seeks vengeance, and kill first the friends, and in the end, the kickboxer champion.

it have scenes of the protagonist fighting with the son of one of murderers, even don't realizing yet that his father kill his parents.

sorry for the terrible english, I am south american. 

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 answer to this question

ShawAngela

The first movie you mention looks like Bruce Le' s Fire on the Great Wall.

I think that I wrote a review on it (under the title Ninja over the Great Wall) in the thread ShawAngela's reviews, maybe it will help you to see if it's the right movie.

Archived