Golden Arms Returns?

Duel to the Death

Duel to the Death

I was searching on IMDB and ran across this. There was going to be a tv series about the Kid with the Golden Arm? And he somehow survived? IMDB shows there are zero episodes and it was suppose to of started in 2016. Looks to have an all star cast. Sammo Hung, Yuen Baio, Philip Kwok and Golden Arms himself Lo Meng. 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6226922/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1

Looks like it also had an Indiegogo campaign. I'm assuming it failed. It seems to be for something completely different. Not a tv show but a short film starring lo Meng that he was going to add as a bonus on his album. Now i'm even more confused. Maybe IMDB incorrectly has it listed as a tv show. Hard to say. 

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/golden-arms-returns--2#/

I'm doing more digging as i'm writing this and found this. Is this the short film? Is it completed? Is there more? Wait a minute now, i think i get it. It was suppose to be a web series and that is what is on IMDB. Took me a minute to put 2 and 2 together. If there is more to this let me know. I want to see it. 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One Armed Boxer

Another mysterious movie involving Bobby Samuels that seemed to entail roping in Lo Meng for an “unscheduled appearance” when he made a trip to the States a few years ago. I expect it didn’t come to fruition.

venom10463

Going off that short clip, I'm glad it didn't come to fruition. 

The actors are well trained and talented physically, and I really like Lo Meng, but....I don't know about a continuation of "Golden Arms" if this is supposed to be along that story.  If I'm not mistaken, Golden Arms is supposed to be blind.

Archived