Help me make a decision on a couple dvd's

Duel to the Death

ShawAngela

They refused to ship these titles in France for me, but you can find some of these titles on the zavvi site.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Subaru Driver #1
On 7/3/2020 at 12:06 AM, TibetanWhiteCrane said:

Bought plenty of the titles on the 88 site listed as "only sold in UK and Eire" and I'm in Denmark..... never had a problem. Don't know why it says that.

Good to know. Thank you!

NoKUNGFUforYU

Don't forget to hit up used bookstores, salvation armies and there are still some rasputins out there with DVD's. I was at half price books and saw a Shaw brothers for $3.00. Same with Salvation army, etc. One man's junk is another man's treasure.

Duel to the Death
1 minute ago, NoKUNGFUforYU said:

Don't forget to hit up used bookstores, salvation armies and there are still some rasputins out there with DVD's. I was at half price books and saw a Shaw brothers for $3.00. Same with Salvation army, etc. One man's junk is another man's treasure.

Last year and early this year i went to goodwill all the time. They have plenty of Dvd's but i have not found any classic Kung Fu movies there. Just more modern stuff like Hero, House of Flying Daggers, Kung Fu Hustle, Kung Pow. And that might be it. I keep hoping to find some classic movies when i go but they keep eluding me. 

NoKUNGFUforYU
3 minutes ago, Duel to the Death said:

Last year and early this year i went to goodwill all the time. They have plenty of Dvd's but i have not found any classic Kung Fu movies there. Just more modern stuff like Hero, House of Flying Daggers, Kung Fu Hustle, Kung Pow. And that might be it. I keep hoping to find some classic movies when i go but they keep eluding me. 

Look at Half Price Books. https://www.hpb.com/products/blood-brothers-796019823647

https://www.hpb.com/products/5-deadly-venoms-796019814232

Duel to the Death

When i lived in TN i was about an hour away from a store called McKay's and it was a used book store that also sold movies, music, games etc. I found some Kung Fu movies there. I loved going there. It was the best. Now i'm in Michigan and only store like that near me in 2nd & Charles. It's kind of similar but Mckay's was better. Also an hour away and i never feel like it's worth the trip. I only went there twice and both times i wasn't looking for kung fu movies. I was going for video games and records. Oops lol

there's a blu ray of heroes of the east but unfortunately it's not english friendly.

Archived