The Owl vs. Dumbo

Guest june

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cognoscente

Guest WongFury

yep i recently purchased this and notice certain things about the movie.. like the scene where that kinda ugly teenage girl was mentally attacking michelle yeoh...and some of the other scenes as well, it kinda made me not like that movie because of that. The scenes were identical, although it was a ok movie...it just lacked the action we all love to an extent. But when i see movies that rip off other movies it ruins it for me... like another example if any of have watch the video game based Dead or Alive movie one of the scenes where these two females fight outside in this sorta muddy type swamp area. That scene was directed like Hero to the Jet Li and Donnie Yen fight.

Guest Chinatown Kid

I've never had a chance to see The Owl vs Bumbo, is it worth owning?

Was A Piece of the Action the film were Bill Cosby and Sidney Poitier hypnotize boxer Jimmy Walker into thinking he's unbeatable or am I thinking of Uptown Saturday Night? Whichever film that was it was funny as hell.

Guest Chinatown Kid

Oh Yeah, thanks WongFury. I'm thinking maybe it was a sequel to A Piece of the Action but it's been a long time since I seen it. Cosby and Poitier had good chemistry together and made some funny films.