Clan of Amazons (1978)

Iron_Leopard

Iron_Leopard

So far my least favorite Chor Yuen film. I'm currently on 1978 of my marathon and although "Swordsman and Enchantress" had problems it still was more interesting than this. Also starting to get a little annoyed with the "tea/alchohol being poisoned" gag that frequents these movies.I cant even remember what happened to Ching Li's character when she disappeared during the first 20 minutes. 

What say you on "Clan of the Amazons"?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShawAngela

I tried to watch it several times, but my computer refused to play it.

And when I finally succeeded in playing it, vlc had problems and the image stopped every 5mn, or there was no image at all, only the sound, so, I gave up and it's on my to watch list since then...

Chu Liu Hsiang

I don't remember details as I have watched it only once, that's never a good sign :) There are so many great actors in the movie, what a pity it's not more popular. Lau Wing plays the same role in DUEL OF THE CENTURY which I liked much better and watched at least twice. 

Iron_Leopard
On 5/31/2020 at 7:51 AM, Chu Liu Hsiang said:

I don't remember details as I have watched it only once, that's never a good sign :) There are so many great actors in the movie, what a pity it's not more popular. Lau Wing plays the same role in DUEL OF THE CENTURY which I liked much better and watched at least twice. 

I would like to see "Duel of the Century".

42 minutes ago, Iron_Leopard said:

I would like to see "Duel of the Century".

If you need  a physical copy, I have a double of it.

Both movies tell stories about Lu Xiao Feng, played by Liu Yung.

Iron_Leopard
4 hours ago, ShawAngela said:

If you need  a physical copy, I have a double of it.

Both movies tell stories about Lu Xiao Feng, played by Liu Yung.

Oh that would be great. I doubt I'd have anything you would want in return as a trade though.

I finally succeeded in watching Clan of amazons a few days ago, and I don't understand why some people seem to dislike it.

The plot is good, full of twists and it's not really everyday that one can see Ling Yun as a villain...

Archived