Which Ending of Bruce Lee's Last Movies is your favourite?

Kwai

Which Ending of Bruce Lee's Last Movies is your favourite?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which Ending of Bruce Lee's Last Movies is your favourite?

• The Big Boss: Cheng Chao An gets arrested bei the Thai police. They handcuff him and bring him away from the place.
    • Fist of Fury: Chen Zhen sees the guys who want to arrest him aiming at him with guns. He gets filled with anger and does a jumpkick in the air towards them. The picture freezes and we hear gunshots.
    • The Way of the Dragon: After Tang Lung says goodbye to his friends we see him walking away from the camera (which is positioned in a low angle) into the horizon until we can't see him anymore.
    • Enter the Dragon: Lees smile turns into a serious stare as he sees the Claw from Mr. Han sticking on a table. The Camera shows the Claw and Lee goes out of the picture.

PandaPawPaw

I'd say Big Boss due to the fact Cheng gets justice but at the same time has to pay for it and Mei is left all alone. Knowing Cheng will be jailed/killed and Mei having to live all alone now is soooooooooo sad. :(

Edited by PandaPawPaw
  • Like 3

megadurilicus

Fist of Fury :BL-CMon: ...when they freeze his iconic jumpkick and the credits roll with the theme song & gunfire!  Super effective.

• Like 4

OpiumKungFuCracker

Pretty much all of his movies have bad ass endings. Way Of the Dragon dude was just walking with the end credits rolling. pretty badass. 

• Like 5

Fist of Fury for me.The freeze frame is iconic and if you don’t follow Bruce Lee I think you might still know who it is.

• Like 5

NoKUNGFUforYU

Way of the Dragon. The audience knows the real Bruce is dead, but Tang Lung will go on to face new adventures.

• Like 5

sifu iron perm

The way of the dragon! Rest in peace to opponent and feels embracing. 

Classic. 

Chinese connection was great too..

Enter the dragon ending bit before during credits was my first screen name on Kung Fu cinema forum.."Mr Han's hairy claw" lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, NoKUNGFUforYU said:

Way of the Dragon. The audience knows the real Bruce is dead, but Tang Lung will go on to face new adventures.

Yeah that ending was Epic. Bruce Walking Up the way while the Main theme with voices plays in the Background. Great Main theme with imposant Percussion (as far as i know played by Lee himself).

• Like 4

NoKUNGFUforYU

Of course, having been to Rome, that would have been a haul. Wouldn't they just drop him off? LOL! Anyway, still my favorite ending.

• Like 3

Killer Meteor
2 hours ago, Cognoscente said:

It's ironic that his final film didn't have a sad ending.

If by Enter the Dragon, I think we're supposed to feel sad that Tania died, despite her being a criminal.

• Like 1

Cognoscente

It's kind of hard to feel sorry for a woman who could have helped those locked-up women. She was killed for a reason. Now if Mei Ling had died then that would have been sad.

I wonder how GOD and Green Bamboo Warrior would have ended.

Edited by Cognoscente
  • Like 2