Chow Yun Fat kung fu movies?

Guest morgoth

Guest morgoth

I am looking for Chow Yun Fat kung fu movies. I have loved all that I have seen him in.

I just saw Postman Fights Back which is really good.

Crouching tiger

Treasure Hunt-loved it.

Peace Hotel-Chow gives a great performance but it is wasted.

I heard Full Contact has some good action.

Are there any others?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chinatown Kid

I liked Tiger on Beat, Chow doesn't really do any Kung Fu but his co-star Conan Lee does. Gordon Liu plays the villain. Features a pretty good finale.

Guest Yakuza954

If you're going to check out Full Contact then check out Prison on Fire too. Chow Yun fat has a really intense action scene at the end.

Guest morgoth

I knew Rdenn would come in with at least 1 TV series. And thanks for the recommendation Yakuza 954, I do plan on checking both of those Ringo flicks out. Please, name any movies that Chow has good non-gun action sequences.

Guest Chinatown Kid

I don't think your gonna find many more if any, Chow was never a martial artist nor even a movie martial artist for that matter. He was known as a dramatic actor for the most part before he became famous for his bullet ballet films with John Woo.

Guest morgoth

Yeah, that is really why I am trying to find Chow movies. I love his movies, and I love kung fu, I find it a perfect combination. Even though he is not great at kung fu, I have loved all of his kugn fu movies. At least I have Prison on fire to look forward to and I heard there was some good knife action in Full Contact. And, I will haev to seek out that TV series.

Archived