Unsolved: The Murders of Tupac and the Notorious B.I.G. (2018)

DiP

A true crime series based on the murder investigations of two of the biggest hip hop icons in the 1990s.

Started watching today, and I'm already hooked by how fascinating and involving they made the subject matter (I'm a sucker for mysteries concerning scandals, controversies, rumors/gossip and deaths). Great acting from everyone involved.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW! I remember watching a documentary about these cases, but after checking the trailer for this, I realized I never seen this. I will definitely be checking this out. Thanks for posting this. 

I still recall exactly where I was when I heard on the news that Tupac was announced dead. I, probably like many others thought he would recover from his gunshot wounds, I guess since he did once before when he was shot 5 times. Crazy.

It's been said that the details in this series provide a more authentic take on who were behind the murders, more so than the biopics did. 

As for 2Pac's death, I wasn't even aware of it until 3 years later. I was only 10 years old and wasn't into hip hop at the time.

Archived