Comic Books

teako170

PandaPawPaw

I was never hugely into comics but I did read the 90s TMNT comics and Judge Dredd now and then.

• Like 2

ChillyChong

Used to be into comics but have small apartment. When started to run out of space because of movies took them to attic, but after some years without reading those came into conclusion I better off selling them. This is all I have now. It was my intention to get all Shang Chi omnibus but lost interest..Well, maybe one day will do it...

IMG_20230721_192018.jpg

Edited by ChillyChong
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, ChillyChong said:

Used to be into comics but have small apartment. When started to run out of space because of movies took them to attic, but after some years without reading those came into conclusion I better off selling them. This is all I have now. It was my intention to get all Shang Chi omnibus but lost interest..Well, maybe one day will do it...

IMG_20230721_192018.jpg

Nice

• Like 1

On the indie comics side, we have Shadow Ghost creator Sifu Kurtis Fujita & A Tiger's Tale creator Patrick Lugo returning with their Comics Fu Show. They will cover San Diego Comic Con and all things Kung Fu & Comic.

The Comics Fu Show LIVE tomorrow at 7:30pm PST!

COMICS_FU_SHOW_080223.jpg

Edited by wuxiaman

Yihetuan

https://www.tsundokudiving.com/house-by-watanabe/

After literal years of hunting, I’m very happy to present Watanabe’s adaptation of House, available for the first time in nearly fifty years, translated into English. And it is a total joy. Published in the September, 1977 issue of Seventeen magazine, this 51-page one-shot is packed with gorgeous art, tight construction, and even some twists on the House story for those who’ve seen the movie a thousand times. Combine all that with Watanabe’s own sensibilities and talents and you’ve got a great, speedy adaptation worthy of its name.

Enjoy!

Screenshot 2024-06-29 at 16-35-50 Home _ X.png

Yihetuan

Seven Seas has acquired the rights to Hideo Yamamoto's ICHI THE KILLER and will present it in omnibus format with the first vol being scheduled for July 2025. They will also be releasing Vol 0 which is the prequel.

screenshot-x.com-2024.08.25-19_59_12.png

Screenshot 2024-08-25 at 20-02-50 Seven Seas Licenses Fourteen New Releases at Anime NYC 2024 Seven Seas Entertainment.png

• Like 1

Super Ninja
13 hours ago, Yihetuan said:

Seven Seas has acquired the rights to Hideo Yamamoto's ICHI THE KILLER and will present it in omnibus format with the first vol being scheduled for July 2025. They will also be releasing Vol 0 which is the prequel.

screenshot-x.com-2024.08.25-19_59_12.png

Screenshot 2024-08-25 at 20-02-50 Seven Seas Licenses Fourteen New Releases at Anime NYC 2024 Seven Seas Entertainment.png

Phenomenal manga. 

• Like 1