Jackie Japanese Documentary

JackieRome

JackieRome

I accidentally stumbled across this documentary. I wear it for every Jackie fan like me. It's incredible, there are behind-the-scenes from Project A and a series of private life and stuff. It's interesting how famous he was already in Asia (the long-time collaboration with the Japanese in particular between TV programs, sponsors, etc.) and in the West we didn't even hear about him. I hope you will appreciate. If you have anything else of interest to report, please feel free to put it on the list.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can use YouTube's 'Auto-Translate' feature to translate the audio to the language of your choice. It is nowhere near perfect, but it will be much easier to follow along with the video when watching it, and some of the translation is definitely comprehensible.

Follow the steps in order to translate the video to English or any language of your choice:

subtitles-autogen-1.jpg

subtitles-autogen-2.jpg

subtitles-autogen-3.jpg

subtitles-autogen-4.jpg

RESULT
subtitles-autogen-5.jpg

JackieRome

To your delight I keep posting such things. This (just a few scenes) you would have seen in the extras of the dvd but complete is more interesting, there's Jackie who also speaks in English (what little she knows) about her future and is very emblematic. As I said before: if you have similar things to post, put them here so we can all see them.

DragonClaws
6 hours ago, JackieRome said:

To your delight I keep posting such things. This (just a few scenes) you would have seen in the extras of the dvd but complete is more interesting, there's Jackie who also speaks in English (what little she knows) about her future and is very emblematic. As I said before: if you have similar things to post, put them here so we can all see them.

It upto you or the mods?, but I started the following thread as place to post Jackie Chan content.

JackieRome
21 minutes ago, DragonClaws said:

It upto you or the mods?, but I started the following thread as place to post Jackie Chan content.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention so I can follow him. I tried to look for something specific, but like an idiot I couldn't find it. You can move my contents there if you want, if those videos I posted weren't already there.

DragonClaws

On 5/4/2020 at 3:41 PM, JackieRome said:

Thank you for bringing it to my attention so I can follow him.

No problem, though I'm un-sure if the thread will be moved.

Archived