THE VALIANT ONES NEW

Guest MANOZEN

Guest MANOZEN

Hi ,

In recent times we have seen a steady injection of classic martial art story remakes including the likes of Clan of Amazons, Duel of The Century, Legend of Luk Siu Fung etc . These have all been China based productions and it seems the mainland is likely to be the main source of martial art cinema, in as far as the swordplay film is concerned anyway, for quite some time yet , The Valiant Ones New being the latest offering .

The Valiant Ones New has the young guard of Nicky Wu and Huang Yi taking the lead roles alongside next-gen martial hero hopefuls Hung Tin Ming and Tsui Siu Lung . Everyone mentioned thus far do a tremendous work in terms of their emotive cadence with the action choreography . Nicky Wu gathers great momentum as the story unfolds too !

One of the key factors for the successful martial art action aesthetic is thanks to the choreographic hindsight of Yuen Bou, who does a tremendous job injecting many a set piece to be worthy of note . The value added bonus for me rests with a supporting cast of old schooled veterans - Chen Guan Tai, Yuen Bou, Yuen Hwa, Lau Wing, among others .

As one might assume already I really enjoyed this movie, many superb steps in the right direction ! :smokin

THE VALIANT ONES NEW

www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6OBv3uB0s8

MANOZEN

valiantonesnew2.jpgvaliantonesnew2.jpg

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest theportlykicker

Not bad, not bad at all. I could have done without the brief cgi sequences but the action was fine. Looks good.

Archived